Add a Photo

By COMMUNITY COFFEE
The rich aroma of our original coffee blend will awaken your senses as you indulge in the full-bodied, yet smooth flavor. Roasted to a perfectly deep, dark color, this is the coffee blend that started it all. It features low acidity and full body.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Round Rock, TX

I love me a few cups of strong Java per day, and I always get the dark roast kind, I must say that this coffee was highly recommended to me, but sadly it let me very disappointed. The Acidic level on this roast is too high and at least for me it gives me heartburn, making it hard to enjoy the different notes in the roast.
Holly J.
Holly J.
Fort Wayne, IN

Had to drink this because it was all my college offered in the dining hall. It was also one of the main coffees in the area. It is so awful. Every roast is the exact same. Horrible taste and so weak.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Oxford, GA

I'm a huge coffee lover. community coffee is one of my favorites. medium or dark roast is always good. a great way to start the morning.
Beth J.
Beth J.
Katy, TX

I love the flavor of this. Its delicious and is a great pick-me-up in the morning when you need that extra boost of energy. It definitely helps.
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
Spring, TX

I love the flavor of Community Whole Bean Dark Roast Bags it has the strong flavor I need to get me going in the morning when I'm feeling sluggish the first cup get me going to get my day started

Join Now