BY COMMUNITY COFFEE

Community coffee ground coffee and chicory 12 oz bag. bold and bittersweet. our version of this southern favorite strikes the perfect balance between rich 100% arabica coffee beans and high-quality chicory for a more intense body than coffee alone. Try our coffee and chicory black, or au lait style with steamed milk for a true taste of new orleans. see more...

• I am looking for a coffee that I can drink without adding...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Rose S.
houston, TX
I'm not a coffee drinker but my husband is and this is his favorite Community Blend.  The chicory gives it a very strong and bold flavor which is just what he likes in his coffee.  He normally takes it black with no sugar.  We've made it as cold brew and a regular brew and this brand is on our grocery list every week.
Taryn H.
West Jordan, UT
My fave coffee! I dont even care that I pay more for this coffee! It is worth every penny. Such awesome flavor and I don’t even want to go get coffee from a coffee shop. I love this more 😂
Kim N.
Oxford, MS
Out of all of the Community Coffee's this is hand downs my favorite. I love the smoky taste of chicory and how bold it comes on. It's a great value for the price and is so good to keep at home. Would definitely recommend!
TaiLyn B.
Ball Ground, GA
Nostalgia. I LOVE this coffee. It reminds me of Sunday mornings getting ready with my grandmother for church. We are from New Orleans and Community Coffee is like a staple in our diet. It is a part of my every day routine. It wakes me up with a bold smokey taste that is great alone, no cream no sugar, or with cream (evaporated milk) and sugar for a richer taste. I like to pair mine with french bread pan toasted with a small pat of butter. The best way to start my morning every morning.
Levia C.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
I usually hate coffee. I always thought of it as an acquired taste. My husband had me try his, which was this coffee and chicory. I fell instantly in coffee love. I now make a pot every day and drink it. I add just a pinch of hazelnut creamer and that's it. No extra sugar or tons of cream to hide the taste.
Shanna R.
I love the dark roast in this brand!! hold lots of flavor! I like the smaller bags of coffee since I do not go through them very fast
Samantha S.
This coffee is amazing! My go to for an amazing flavor profile. Bold taste but not overly acidic. I like just a splash of 1/2 and 1/2.
Crissy T.
Ponchatoula, LA
The only coffee I like! I go through a bag a week. Strong but good and smooth. Can't go wrong with community coffee!
Jonika N.
I am looking for a coffee that I can drink without adding creamer. Is this coffee smooth and flavorful?