BY COMMUNITY COFFEE

Imported, roasted, packed and distributed by Community Coffee Company A family owned community since 1919 Robust and full-bodied see more...

• whats this coffee compare to like lets say the folgers b...2 Answers
Robyn P.
The only coffee I ever buy! I have gotten spoiled to the rich, dark flavor, though. I tried coffee at a restaurant not long ago and it tasted like water because it just couldn't compare to this. I plan to keep buying it!
Ashley A.
Wonderful full bold taste! Love It! My must have each day! I also make and sweeten and freeze in ice cube trays to make frappe in my personal blender! Soo much better than any other frappe I've ever tasted! If you like strong, bold, rich, delicious coffee than this is for you!
Lauren J.
Manchester, NH
My husband is the only coffee drinker, but he loves this coffee. Taste is great and price is even better for us since we don't want to waste tons of money when he's the only one drinking it. I do use this when baking my chocolate cakes to enhance the chocolate flavor and my chocolate cake always gets rave reviews!!
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
Community Coffee is the best. It tastes like home. I travel a lot for work and it's hard to find this brand outside of Louisiana, especially at hotels. The dark roast is really good if you like a stronger brew. If not the Cafe Special is awesome. It's a medium roast but still has a great richness.
Christine P.
Weatherford, TX
Good for espresso level flavor in milk with monk fruit. Love the deep flavor. It's not really bitter, but it's good. Enjoy in morning or after a meal. A little less than a tablespoon per cup of water unless going for actual espresso strength.
Maria S.
Not really my favorite. I love coffee! But this product gives me headaches. After drinking it for awhile I start to get really bad headaches. This only happens to me with this brand.
šŸ˜£
Natalie P.
If I'm out of town and can't grind my own coffee, this is the only coffee I'll purchase from the store. Nice, dark and rich. All the qualities I want in a man...I mean coffee!
Molly L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Being a Louisiana girl, I grew up on Community Coffee and have remained loyal to the brand ever since. Such a consistently smooth cup of coffee and still a family run business, which I love to support. Also, this is NOT one of the more expensive brands!! Consistent product at a value is tough to beat.
Shavon L.
Houma, LA
Best coffee ever! This is mainly the only brand used in Louisiana! I grew up drinking this. Older people make it so think it's like a syrup. I prefer a normal brew myself.
Carmen L.
Community Coffee is the best coffee out there. Their Dark Roast just so happens to be my favorite! Such a smooth and delicious taste!
Sharon c.
Stockholm, ME
whats this coffee compare to like lets say the folgers brand