BY COMMUNITY COFFEE

Rich & full-bodied. Family owned since 1919. Taste the Difference: Community Coffee invites you to enjoy the unique taste of Louisianas most distinctive coffee. We start with only premium quality beans selected by the Saurage family to achieve a full-bodied yet smooth flavor. Today Community Coffee is served in the best New Orleans restaurants and is shared in homes across the South. Our Heritage: For four generations our family has owned and operated Community Coffee. In 1919 my great-grandfather Cap Saurage discovered the secret of making this great-tasting coffee in his country store. He named it Community Coffee in honor of his community of friends and since then we have made this uniquely delicious coffee to please our customers. Over 85 years later sharing our passion for great coffee with you is still our mission! Thank you for choosing Community Coffee. - Matt Saurage. 12 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 6 see more...

Danica B.
Hinesville, GA
By far one of my favorites! I am from Louisiana and as a child this is the only coffee I remember being in our house. The taste is strong and smooth. The brew has a bit of chicory in it, but that's my favorite part. I have tried other brands, but this will always be near to my heart.
Amanda N.
Roanoke, VA
A staple in our household, especially living in New Orleans. The dark roast rarely tastes bitter and doesn't have a heavy mouthfeel. It's great if you are looking to try a darker roast but aren't sure where to start.
John J.
North Miami Beach, FL
I am an avid coffee drinker and like dark roast the most. This brand makes a good quality coffee.
Angie R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Not a fan of dark coffee, but my husband loves this coffee and the price is great too!!
Ashlyn H.
Harvey, LA
Love community coffee, i drink coffee every morning and this definitely does the job
Heather M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love community coffee for home brewing! It always delivers a rich, bold flavor!