BY COMMUNITY COFFEE

Rich & full-bodied- Community Coffee invites you to enjoy the unique taste of Louisianans' most distinctive coffee- We start with only premium quality beans selected by the Saurage family- Then, through generations of roasting experience, we achieve a full-bodied, yet smooth flavor that reflects the extraordinary culinary traditions of Louisiana- Today Community Coffee is served in the best New Orleans restaurants and is shared in homes across the South- To understand why, simply relax and enjoy a cup- For four generations out family has owned and operated Community Coffee- In 1919, my great-grandfather Cap Saurage discovered the secret of making this great-tasting coffee in his country store- He named it Community Coffee in honor of his community of friends, and since then we have made this uniquely delicious coffee to please our customers- Over 85 years later, sharing our passion for great coffee with you is still our mission! Thank you for choosing Community Coffee- Each Unit Size: 12- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE037 see more...

Audrey K.
It's smooth, medium full bodied, and tasty! I use it in my French press. What turns cool before I can drink it goes into an ice cube tray for my protein shake the next day. It is easily top 5 of my grocery store coffees.
Nikita T.
Charlotte , NC
Stopped drinking coffee for a few years but when I went back, this was my old reliable. My mother's dad LOVED this brand and it's a brand loved in Louisiana, where I grew up, so it makes me feel at home and relaxed. Absolutely love the chicory!
Angela T.
Community coffee is by far my most favorite brand. I initially came familiar with this brand because of family. Trusted name that has been around forever.... Nice smooth taste. I drink my coffee black, so I definitely know when coffee is good quality.
KayeCee S.
I was looking for chicory coffee a few years ago and came across this brand. I liked the chicory so much that I've tried several things from Community Coffee. This one is very good.
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
I love community coffee it is my best at home coffee! It has a tasty aroma smell and It gives me a kick every morning especially dealing with a toddler!
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
I'll drink other brands, but Community Cafe Special is what I buy in the grocery store. Being from Louisiana, it would feel wrong buying anything else.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
Community Coffee is my favorite! It tastes like home. Cafe Special is my favorite roast. It's medium but still has a rich bold flavor. Love it.
Taylor F.
New Orleans, LA
Community coffee is a classic. Something we all know we like and something we can all count on to be a delicious morning treat
Debra K.
Lexington, KY
this coffee was actually pretty tasty! I had never heard of this brand until I tried a free sample of it at Winn Dixie.