Community Coffee Ground Coffee, Breakfast Blend uploaded by Yessi T.Community Coffee Ground Coffee, Breakfast Blend uploaded by Yessi T.Community Coffee Ground Coffee, Breakfast Blend uploaded by Sarah T.

BY COMMUNITY COFFEE

Imported, roasted, packed and distributed by Community Coffee Company A family owned community since 1919 Rich and smooth see more...

Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I love this brand of coffee. I usually get the Breakfast Blend. It has such a wonderful aroma when brewing. It has a nice smooth taste and pairs well with many different flavor creamers. It is a great price and my local grocery store usually has coupons!
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Because community makes the best coffee ever, I take it on trips with me because other brands simply do not compare in the slightest bit. Breakfast blend is the perfect medium roast to wake you up every morning. I ONLY use community šŸ™Œ
Yessi T.
Love this coffee. One of my top choices. When I don't want darker roasts this is my go to coffee. It is very earthy and not acidic. Community Coffee Ground Coffee, Breakfast Blend
Sarah T.
This morning I had a cup of community coffee alongside my breakfast and I must say it was delicious! I love trying new coffees from all over the world, and I think I might have found one of my favorites for when I am home and want to make myself a cup of joe! This blend was smooth and has a subtle earthy taste, which paired perfectly with my chocolate chip muffin.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: Ground Breakfast Blend Bags more...
At home, I drink Community Coffee Medium Roast. I love it. At church though, they serve Breakfast Blend. It's very acidic and has a slightly sour flavor. I've tried putting extra creamer and sugar and it still has a bad flavor. I see that most people love it, I'm just not one of those people.
Abi S.
Dardanelle, AR
This is a very flavorful, wonderful, and delicious coffee and an overall great brand! Any flavor you choose will be bold and very smooth. I love it and highly recommend it! ā˜•ļø
Christine R.
MILLPORT, AL
Smooth and flavorful. Smells delicious when brewing but tastes even more delicious. I buy this coffee often and it's a decent price for the taste. It's so much better than what comes in the coffee cans. I definitely recommend this to the coffee drinkers.
Randi F.
Olla, LA
My all time favorite! Work got me hooked on this blend. We go through about 6-8 pots every breakfast shift. It's not overbearing in flavor and stays kicking after I get my creamer and sugar into it. Great stuff!
Whitney D.
I love this coffee. People used to tell me that once I tried this coffee I would never drink any other kind and they were right! It is smooth without being too bitter.
Randi F.
Olla, LA
Love it! Great blend. Not too strong, not too weak. A perfect in between, mellow coffee. If I was just getting into coffee, this would be a great way to start off!