Community Coffee Dark Roast Coffee

Community Coffee Dark Roast Coffee, 12 oz: Robust and full-bodied see more...

Community Coffee Dark Roast Coffee
  • "Of all the top what I call "grocery store coffee brands", Community Coffee has the best flavor to me." in 1 review
Yvonne P.
Weaver, AL
Smooth and straight up good coffee. Enjoy a cup and see for yourself. The south is where I discovered this coffee and I was thrilled to find it recently here at home Community Coffee Ground Coffee, Dark Roast, 32 oz Bags, 2 pk
Skye T.
I LIVE for the rich, full bodied flavor of this dark roast coffee. Community is simply the BEST coffee on the entire planet. I bring this blend with me every time I travel because it's simply divine.
latasha j.
Cedar Hill, TN
I love love love this coffee I was very upset when the store i use to buy it from stopped selling the big bags they just recently got them back and i am in love again.I buy the biggest bag that they sell which is $13.00 i would like it to be a little cheaper but the price is fine for the quality of the product
Lyssa T.
Norco, LA
I've purchased Community coffee more than other brands because they let you clip their labels and turn them in to benefit your school. But this coffee, all types I've ever tried from this rand are delicious. I use them for my Keurig machine, either in KCup form or freshly ground in my refillable one. I'm a huge fan of dark roast so this is right up my alley. It's got a bold full coffee taste with no bitterness. A must try for any dark roast fan!
Katie M.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I am a fourth generation Community Coffee drinker. My earliest memory of my grandmother was sitting one her lap in her South Louisiana kitchen, sipping some cafe au lait out of one of her demitasse cups. It's a strong, dark brewing coffee that is sure to become a staple in your pantry. But be careful- once you've tried it; you'll forever be a "CC" snob like me!
Hannah L.
This is the best coffee! I am very picky about my coffee and this is the only kind that I will buy! I love that it is so dark, but is super smooth, which is unusual for some of the other dark coffees that can be really bitter. I absolutely adore this product!
Shaye S.
Of all the top what I call "grocery store coffee brands", Community Coffee has the best flavor to me. I drink my French Market/Cafe du Monde coffee, but when I need a cheaper brand or its not available, Community Coffee's New Orlean's blend is my go to. I refuse to drink Folger's or Maxwell.
MsPopRouge C.
Kaplan, LA
Once you start drinking this coffee, nothing else will do. When I was in the military and overseas my mom would ship this to me. No other even comes close. Definitely buy.
Curtis  W.
Portsmouth, VA
This coffee is made in my hometown. I grew up knowing this to be the only coffee in the world. To this very day it's still the best. So good that I get this coffee shipped to me in California because there aren't any stores on the west coast that carry it. Best in the world.
Heather F.
Bridge City, TX
Rich dark taste, incredible aroma. This coffee brews up dark and bold. I find it a little too bitter for my tastes, but my dad loves it.