Community Coffee Company Community Coffee Breakfast Blend Single Cup 18ct

by Community Coffee Company

Community coffee breakfast blend single cup 18ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Community Coffee Company Community Coffee Breakfast Blend Single Cup 18ct!
Purchased at: Walmart
I drink this coffee every morning. I add 1 packet of truvia and then add some vanilla creamer. Top it off with some whip cream from a can and it's my perfect way to get my day going.
Great coffee! My husband loves this coffee. It has a very smooth taste. Not bold or weak. The price point is reasonable compared to other coffees. Our local grocery store usually has it on sale.
Walker, LA
Community coffee is one of my favorite coffees! I like to buy k-cups for those days that I don’t have enough time to make a pot of coffee. I really like the community coffee k-cups because unlike other k-cups these hold true to the flavor of the coffee instead of becoming a watered down mess. Would recommend!
New Orleans
This is my very favorite K cup coffee! We all know that Louisiana coffee is simply the best! It's a rich flavor and enough caffeine to give you the perfect boost to be bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning!
I used to live where they make this coffee and it reminds me of those great people. Love the taste and comfort. Price is better than some other brands. I constantly repurchase with coupons built into the boxes.
Tifton, GA
This is some of my favorite coffee! It is so delicious. It’s not to strong, but has this amazing coffee flavor. It’s just right. I love to buy the k cups because it’s easier that buying the ground coffee for my other coffee maker. It’s more convenient to just throw a pod in the keurig. They are a little pricey, but Publix sometimes runs a BOGO promotion on these and I highly recommend grabbing these when they are on sale!
Personal taste profile is everything. I love this coffee. I buy it in a KCup format. It has a touch of a chicory taste that is really unique. It's not full chicory like the one flavor, but it's in there very smooth, no burn.
This is my favorite flavor from Community Coffee!! The taste isn't over whelming like other brands that sell breakfast blends, Hands down the smooth flavor of this coffee will set the tone for your morning.!!
I am from louisiana so community coffee is in our blood. I enjoy this particular flavor because it's just right, not too strong and not too weak! the price is very reasonable.
This is THE worst coffee I have ever had in my life. The taste is like dirt and I didn't get any kind of pick me up from this coffee. I can't believe all the stars I'm seeing on this site for it. Yuck, don't waste your money.