Community uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY COMMUNITY #67 in TV

• Who thinks Community just isn't as good without Donald Glover?6 Answers
  • I hear wonderful things about Community! Is it worth investing th...1 Answers
  • what is up with this theme song?1 Answers
Community
  • "Not necessarily safe to watch for kids under 13 or so since there is often some sexual humor, it is a really great show. " in 15 reviews
  • "It's gotten stranger and stranger, and even Joel McHale in his underpants can't save it (and let me tell you, Joel McHale in his underpants can do A LOT). " in 10 reviews
  • "I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup)." in 9 reviews
  • "It trusts its audience to understand the quick pop culture references, and if not, have the dignity to enjoy it anyways." in 6 reviews
  • "Every episode has it's individual theme (paintball wars, 8-bit video games, secret trampolines, pillow forts, etc) The characters are all quirky and loveable too, from Jeff the ringleader, to the zany Pierce, then you have Abed who speaks in quotes from his favorite movies (and his fave sitcom Cougar Town), Annie the overachiever, Troy the stupid jock, Sherry the religious mom, and of course Britta the sarcastic pessimistic one." in 6 reviews
Catalina D.
Lawrenceville , GA
HANDS DOWN FAVORITE SHOW EVER!!! (Still waiting on #andamovie). It’s just so unique compared to other TV sitcoms... each character is so developed and brings their own different form of humor... Jeff with his sarcasm, Troy with his goofiness, Britta with her political jabs... I’ve seen all these episodes so many times and I still get a good laugh out of them! It is not anymore on NBC (or Yahoo!), but you can stream it on Hulu!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Pop Culture Expert
I really liked this show because it was always interesting. Its funny "quirkiness" and randomness kept me wanting to watch more. Hilarious pop culture references, great story lines. Love the adult humor so I'd recommend turning away the young-ins before watching! What totally ruined the show was the ending seasons. It became too bland. Then eventually, they tried too hard to make the show work. Forced, unfunny jokes. The cast chemistry also didn't work anymore. So the show is great in the beginning half, but you might as well pretend the rest doesn't exist.
Lindsey L.
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite shows - you can watch it over and over because the seasons are so different yet hilarious. Joel Mchale (spelling?) is amazing in this but so is every single other person with so many great parodies of other tv shows and tons of guest appearances all over the places! Quirky, odd, a bit nerdy, so hilarious and great
Maria M.
Fremont, CA
One of my most favorite TV shows ever. Despite its reputation as a weird, 'quirky' show, the episodes that really stole my heart are the more 'normal', character centric ones. This show had amazing character development, and said some really poignant things. I really don't know how to adequately communicate my deep love for this show. Even in its weird moments, it had a lot of heart.
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
My friend told me to try this show out and I loved it! Its so campy and fun! You can't help but love the characters and Chevy Chase is always funny. Troy and Abed in the mooooorrrrrnnnnning! Lol!
Kaitlin W.
Edgewater, FL
I absolutely love this product it's amazing and works so well. I reccomend this product 100% and hope you enjoy it just as much as I do. It's perfect for you and you won't regret buying this product. It will probably be a good thing if you do end up buying it!
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite pop culture things absolutely love so much and cant wait to see more of this else where and online
Jenny R.
Syracuse, NY
BEST SHOW EVER!!! Literally this is like 500 shows in one. So happy for the 5th season!
Carina B.
I admit it, I was one of "those people"; I started watching Community because I'm a Childish Gambino fan (and also a huge fan of The Soup). But Community is more than Donald Glover being adorable, or Joel McHale being an arrogant caricature of himself. Community overall is hilarious, and it has heart. Every character is relatable, or has qualities that remind us of our friends from college. Catch it this fall on NBC. You won't regret it. (Also, the episodes are on Hulu.)
Grace L.
Funny show! My favorite is when there is a baby delivery in the background (I forgot which episode this was!)
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Andrea S.
Pop Culture Expert
Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Do you think the show is still going to be the same now that Dan Harmon is gone?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert
Which episode is your favorite so far?
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I'd like to see more of Abed's relationship with the girl from the coatroom as well as Annie and Jeff together...what are some of your "ships"?