BY COMMONWEALTH SOAP & TOILETRIES

Jenna B.
The smell is wonderful and relaxing! I would use it before bed time or when you are winding down for the day. However, I didn't think it provided long lasting moisture for my skin.
Kari K.
I'll forever love lavender, so when I saw this I had to get it, and it's a great product, it's very moisturizing and leaves such a nice scent on my skin. Lavender is very relaxing, so every time I use it I feel like coming out of a spa. I do for sure recommend this product!
Taylor M.
I love this body butter and I think it is a great smell. This is my favorite scent and it is long lasting. Body butter is pretty thick so if you like that type of lotion you will like this. The price is okay.
Patrene C.
Beech Grove, IN
This is a lovely gift for house guests to use before bedtime as a calming way to rest after travel and feels good as well as smell of a light scent of lavendar to gently fall asleep.
Caity C.
I love all things lavender, so this is a wonderful product to add to my skin care routine! This lotion leaves my body feeling so soft and smooth.
Ryan R.
Palos Hills, IL
The smell is literally my everything. This product is extremely helpful and could be a necessary step in my daily routine.
Rebeca G.
Wenatchee, WA
This body butter works amazing. It makes my skin feel so soft and my skin glows. The lotion lasts all day when I use it
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Love body butters I suppose I get out of the bath I put this on and it makes my skin feeling so soft
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
I love this product.
It would be a great gift for someone that really enjoys the sent of lavender
Marliyah Z.
After shower routine is applying body butter, with lavender aroma make me relax after busy day
Taylor M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this a good scent?
Samantha P.
Where is this product sold?
Hiliary C.
Webster , Ma
Does it moisturize and absorb into the skin well? I know lavender is suppose to sooth call and calm. Does it do that?