No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Common Wealth Soaps Triple Milled Bar Soap - Cotton Blossom - Common Wealth Soaps!
How would you rate this product?
Makenzie F.
Bremen, GA
So I just recently bought this at work. It smells super good! It smells like clean clothes. The soap bar is really big too ! It also leaves your skin feeling really good and almost moisturized or something and it doesn’t make your skin feel tight like some soaps. I really like this and will be buying again. Oh and I also used this on my face and it didn’t irritate my skin !

Looking for your answer?