Commodity Moss Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Lorie D.

BY COMMODITY

Inspired by the best spring has to offer all year around, this crisp aroma captures the balance between fresh, cool greens and musky earth undertones. Mother Nature would be proud. Moss is a crisp and earthy scent that is loved by both men and women. Moss is part of Commodity's Black Collection, which includes scents that are complex, intense, and moody. The White Collection is more light, airy, and easy. Each fragrance is designed to be layered together with any other to create bespoke scents tailored to each individual taste. Notes: Ozone, Petitigrain, Italian Bergamot, Elemi, Eucalyptus, Oak Moss, Orange Blossom, Cashmere Woods, Cedarwood, Amber, White Musk. Style: Crisp. Charming. Curious. see more...

Amberly M.
Providence, RI
This is easily my favorite fragrance ever. I wasn’t expecting to like anything from the Black line, I was assuming it would all be too heavy. Moss has a very fresh and complex fragrance that I can’t get enough of. One single spritz is all I need so the full sized bottle will last forever. The entire brand has such quality products that it’s well worth the money
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
This is a Love! At first, I didn't think I would like the sample when I got it with my Sephora order but it is sooo different than I thought. Very woodsy which is up my alley. I'm quickly falling in love with this line1
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA
I'm obsessed with Commodity Good's Moss scent. This unisex scent is super earthy but in a good way. It's more of a complex scent with notes like oaky moss, orange blossom, bergamot and cedarwood. It's seriously smells amazing. My boyfriend cannot stop smelling me and I love when I get the small smell of the scent as well. It's long lasting and will stay with you the entire day. It's great to layer with other Commodity scents as well.
Naomi T.
Pulaski , TN
I have only recently started wearing fragrances like this and I have to say this one is so versatile and nice! Its truly a unisex scent and smells very earthy but clean and fresh at the same time. One of my favorite things in my scent collection right now and definitely worth the price as it is a staple.
Priscilla M.
Edgy perfume, but also elegantly subtle. I've received many compliments while wearing this out. It is very earthy and I appreciate that it is not just another floral scent.
Sawan C.
Gardner, MA
What’s the staying power of this?