BY COMMODITY

Inspired by money in liquid form, this delectable scent is capable of lifting your mood with just one spray. As luxurious and elegant as the name suggests, Gold is a warm and gourmand scent that is loved by both men and women. This rich concoction of molten amber and Nubian musk is indulgent enough to bathe in. Gold is part of Commodity's White Collection, which includes scents that are light, airy, and easy. The Black Collection is more complex, intense, and moody. Each fragrance is designed to be layered together with any other to create bespoke scents tailored to each individual taste. Notes: Bergamot, Juniper Berries, Camphor, Amber, Haitian Vetiver, Benzoin, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Nubian Musk. Style: Timeless. Sultry. Passionate. see more...

• Is this for girls? or unisex?2 Answers
  • I've heard about this brand but haven't tried it, can som...1 Answers
  • At the sticker price of $105, should we take a risk or le...1 Answers
Caitlin R.
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
The first love of my life - no exaggeration. This perfume is my daily wear perfume and has established itself as my signature scent. It is warm but rich and not too spicy, smelling soft and sweet yet sensual and strong. Cannot get enough - almost through my 2nd bottle in a year!
Christina S.
Muskegon, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the only perfume that I can wear without a strong head ache! It’s sweet hints are low key and very lovely! A little goes a long way and the simplicity of this product is just wonderful! It reminds me of sweet vanilla my favorite smell!!
DeAnn W.
Purchased at: Scentbird
I ordered this from scentbird. I have to get the big bottle because this is a great scent. It what I want my house to smell like this too and my man 😀 Even my son loved it so much he used it up. It is a unisex fragrance.
Amy S.
I purchased this last year after looking for a new fragrance. It was recommended and I was like ok, I’ll give this brand a shot. Gold is such a beautiful fragrance. It’s warm and sweet but not too sweet. It literally lasts ALL DAY on me and I always get compliments when I wear this perfume. I’m now on my second bottle and still in love with it. I’m so glad I gave it a try. I would bathe in this if I could. Love love love.
Samantha B.
Austin, TX
I know everyone loves this perfume and I am so sad to say  I had to return it. I loved the smell in store, so I decided to actually buy it with my own money. I got it, I sprayed it 4-5 times on myself and asked my husband to smell it. He said he could not smell ANYthing on my skin! He has a really good nose, and he couldn't smell anything. I couldn't smell very much, and what I could smell went away so quickly. I think I got a bad batch or bottle...I was so so so sad because I love the scent. From what I did, it's very gourmand/vanilla/bourbon!
Kourtney M.
Portland
The most luxe and decadent fragrance I have ever smelled. It evolves over time and lasts forever. I seriously want this scent for all the things in my life—hair mist, bath bombs, bath oils, candles. Everything. Seriously sensual and amazing.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this perfume it smells so good. I sampled at Sephora and went back later that week and bought it. I wish it wasn’t as expensive but I just couldn’t resist. I definitely recommend if you are looking for a new fragrance.
Nicole H.
Love this perfume, I shopped around a long time before settling on a scent.  It's not overly strong and isn't floral. It's a pleasant warm smell that has a vanilla tone to it without it smelling aggressively sweet. I like that it makes me smell good instead of making me smell like perfume. Also, it's a good amount - it has lasted me years.
Sarah D.
I stumbled upon Commodity Gold in Sephora last year and it is becoming my go-to fragrance. I tried it on a lark and am so thrilled with it! Such an elegant understated fragrance that works smashingly well with my body chemistry. It has notes of amber, musk, vanilla, and other delectable ingredients.

This brand also concocts a myriad of other well thought-out scents. I highly recommend popping in at Sephora to test them!
Jeanine C.
middlesex, NJ
Very nice sultry smell. It is warm and one of the perfect winter scents. I bought this as a travel bottle and I am very glad I did. I get so many compliments on this and lasts all day. I use this to switch up my normal fragrances of Dior Poison, YSL Black Opium and a third custom one.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone smelled this? If so, what are your thoughts?
alex c.
Is this for girls? or unisex?
Libby G.
New Orleans, LA
I've heard about this brand but haven't tried it, can someone describe the smell or compare it to other perfumes?
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
At the sticker price of $105, should we take a risk or leave it on the shelf?
Lee W.
Sarnia, ON
Is this scent overly musky? Or is it a spicy scent? And ladies plz feel free to follow me, if you want to that is...