BY COMMODITY

Inspired by money in liquid form, this delectable scent is capable of lifting your mood with just one spray. As luxurious and elegant as the name suggests, Gold is a warm and gourmand scent that is loved by both men and women. This rich concoction of molten amber and Nubian musk is indulgent enough to bathe in. Gold is part of Commodity's White Collection, which includes scents that are light, airy, and easy. The Black Collection is more complex, intense, and moody. Each fragrance is designed to be layered together with any other to create bespoke scents tailored to each individual taste. Notes: Bergamot, Juniper Berries, Camphor, Amber, Haitian Vetiver, Benzoin, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Nubian Musk. Style: Timeless. Sultry. Passionate. see more...

• At the sticker price of $105, should we take a ri...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone smelled this? If so, what are your thoughts?1 Answers
  • I've heard about this brand but haven't tried it, can someone des...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Susan Marie V.
Susan Marie V.
Santa Monica, CA
Favorite perfume ever. I discovered it 3 months ago and immediately fell in love with it. The bottle has a very simple design which I think looks very elegant. I highly recommend it. As far as I know it's all natural ingredients. It's more on the expensive side, but it's definitely worth it! I'm in love! I finally bought it last week. Definitely gonna buy it again after I used it all. :-)
Racheline M.
Racheline M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is more sophisticated than I would have expected for something with so much vanilla in it. (if you're looking for a vanilla-based scent for grownups, this is it). Definitely a solo perfume for some (not for me). Pairs nicely with the very dark and nearly acrid scent of this brand's Whiskey scent.
Susanna M.
Susanna M.
This is the only full size I have and I love it, it stays on all day - even when I put it on before my 8am classes. I think the price point is great for the quality and how long the bottle itself lasts. The smell is one of my favorite ones and goes well with almost every other scent Commodity makes.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
BOMB A DOT COM. I love this so much!!! It smells really great almost like if you were to wear cupcake necklace!!! I only have the travel size because I did not want to get the big one. But since I use this almost everyday I would totally buy the bigger size. It is totally worth your money people!!!
April M.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
My daily go to favorite parfum! I absolutely love this scent. It stays with me all day. I always get so many compliments on it when I wear it. Have repurchased already and will most definitely be buying again. I carry the travel spray in my purse. Just a lovely warm noted scent
Jenn Z.
Jenn Z.
Dallas, TX
I get kind of possessive about scents - like I hate smelling like everybody else (ha)! This company has come on the map and managed to create scents that are unique and awesome! The Gold is the only one I've tried and I love how warm and cozy it smells! :)
Jordan J.
Jordan J.
Prospect, KY
Favorite perfume of all time! It smells so good and so warm and relaxing! The cost is definitely steep but I would repurchase again because I'm addicted to the scent! Definitely recommend for those that like warm vanilla-like scents!
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
This is one of my favorite vanilla-based perfumes. It is a slightly smoky and boozy vanilla; not too sweet or cloying. I would consider this a gourmand fragrance with woody undertones. It has good longevity and lasts about 6-8 hours on my skin (longer on clothing). The sillage is moderate, as it is not a skin scent but doesn't fill a room either. I really love this fragrance in the fall and winter, as it evokes coziness; however, I would wear this year-round. Overall, I highly recommend Gold if you like gourmand or woody vanilla fragrances.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Charleston, SC
This will make a great scent for late summer all the way into winter, especially if you layer it with other fragrances. It reminds me of summer and fall nights right when children are starting to head back to school. A time when people are shopping for school supplies or new wardrobes for the changing season. As weird of an association that might be, something about Gold reminds me heading back to school when I was younger. Perhaps it was a perfume one of the teachers wore.As the description suggests, it is very light. The vanilla, or maybe the tonka bean, is the first thing I picked up on after applying it but the subtly of the other main notes help to elevate it from a typical vanilla scent.
Juvella T.
Juvella T.
Bronx
My signature scent. The description of this perfume is spot on and on me it translates pure, intoxicating vanilla bourbon and I love it. I did only try a sample of it, but for me the whole bottle is worth the splurge ($105 for 1.7 fluid oz). Also this perfume really lasts on me! I can still smell it on my clothes the next day (that's if it happens to get on it). Btw, Commodity is cruelty free too :)
Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Has anyone smelled this? If so, what are your thoughts?
Libby G.
Libby G.
new orleans, LA
I've heard about this brand but haven't tried it, can someone describe the smell or compare it to other perfumes?
4373 F.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
At the sticker price of $105, should we take a risk or leave it on the shelf?