Commodity Gold Eau de Parfum Spray

Inspired by money in liquid form, this delectable scent is capable of lifting your mood with just one spray. As luxurious and elegant as the name suggests, Gold is a warm and gourmand scent that is loved by both men and women. This rich concoction of molten amber and Nubian musk is indulgent enough to bathe in. Gold is part of Commodity's White Collection, which includes scents that are light, airy, and easy. The Black Collection is more complex, intense, and moody. Each fragrance is designed to be layered together with any other to create bespoke scents tailored to each individual taste. Notes: Bergamot, Juniper Berries, Camphor, Amber, Haitian Vetiver, Benzoin, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Nubian Musk. Style: Timeless. Sultry. Passionate. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Heather C.
Washington, DC
Review for: Commodity Gold Travel Spray 0.33 oz Eau de Parfum Spray more...
Love this perfume. Like other reviewers say its not super unique but that makes it perfect to wear to work/other situations where I want to smell nice but not in an overpowering way. Really nice mix of vanilla, amber, and sandalwood. I also love that the travel size is a spray instead of a rollerball like most smaller perfume sizes!
Alaina C.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Commodity Gold 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray more...
My favorite perfume of all time!! It has great staying power and I get complimented every time I wear it! Gold is the perfect name for it. It's warm and the scent just radiates gold. A bottle has lasted me almost a year.
Savannah P.
Review for: Commodity Gold 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray more...
This is one of my favorite vanilla-based perfumes. It is a slightly smoky and boozy vanilla; not too sweet or cloying. I would consider this a gourmand fragrance with woody undertones. It has good longevity and lasts about 6-8 hours on my skin (longer on clothing). The sillage is moderate, as it is not a skin scent but doesn't fill a room either. I really love this fragrance in the fall and winter, as it evokes coziness; however, I would wear this year-round. Overall, I highly recommend Gold if you like gourmand or woody vanilla fragrances.
Mary M.
Charleston, SC
This will make a great scent for late summer all the way into winter, especially if you layer it with other fragrances. It reminds me of summer and fall nights right when children are starting to head back to school. A time when people are shopping for school supplies or new wardrobes for the changing season. As weird of an association that might be, something about Gold reminds me heading back to school when I was younger. Perhaps it was a perfume one of the teachers wore.As the description suggests, it is very light. The vanilla, or maybe the tonka bean, is the first thing I picked up on after applying it but the subtly of the other main notes help to elevate it from a typical vanilla scent.
Juvella T.
My signature scent. The description of this perfume is spot on and on me it translates pure, intoxicating vanilla bourbon and I love it. I did only try a sample of it, but for me the whole bottle is worth the splurge ($105 for 1.7 fluid oz). Also this perfume really lasts on me! I can still smell it on my clothes the next day (that's if it happens to get on it). Btw, Commodity is cruelty free too :)
Sasha R.
Vanilla based, but without the overwhelming drugstore-bakery-suntan lotion base.  I used to wear Lavanilla, but wanted a new winter scent ... applied after a bit of Alba Hawaii lotion, I smell so damn fabulous that I could just eat me. Well, that's what that southern baptist ministers' wife said.
Meaghann S.
I first tried this from the Sephora perfume sampler and this was by far the best one. I recently got the travel size spray and it so glad I did. I love warm, sweet scents and this is exactly it. 4 stars because it’s not my PERFECT scent but very close. Definitely would purchase this again!
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
If I had to pick just one of Commodity's frangrances, it would be gold. It has such a warm, soft vanilla scent to it with light hints of citrus. I love wearing this one alone or mixed with pretty much any other commodity scents.
Meagan S.
Commodity fragrance is very delightful to smell. Gold is very warm and slightly citrus. The after-notes aren’t strong at all so I do re apply it half way through the day or later on another scent to freshen it up.
Daxia G.
Long Is City, NY
Commodity Gold's key notes are molten amber, benzoin and vanilla. Donna Ramanauskas created this rich and luxurious scent that resembles gold, but is still not too heavy or overpowering.
alex c.
Is this for girls? or unisex?
Daphne W.
Has anyone smelled this? If so, what are your thoughts?
Libby G.
new orleans, LA
I've heard about this brand but haven't tried it, can someone describe the smell or compare it to other perfumes?
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
At the sticker price of $105, should we take a risk or leave it on the shelf?