BY COMMODITY

Fragrance Family: Earthy & WoodyScent Type: Citrus & WoodsKey Notes: Italian Bergamot, Pomelo, Violet LeafAbout: Commodity Bergamot is an energizing, gender-neutral blend of bright, green notes and stark, bracing citrus. It is fresh, yet sophisticated. Precious woods and amber hues support the composition's citrus signature, while amyris oil from the Dominican Republic imparts a creamy, final effect. Bergamot is part of Commodity's Platinum Collection, which includes scents that are rich, indulgent, and luxurious. "I love citrus, I love its freshness; it is addictive in an energizing way. A superior quality Italian bergamot was my starting point with this fragrance. Its slightly unripe citrus notes are much more alive, like a vivifying refreshing tonic that awakens the soul." Commodity Perfumer see more...

Buy on Sephora
Taryn G.
Oh man do I love this perfume. I got this to layer with other perfumes to brighten up my fragrances for the spring and summer. It layers so beautifully, the bottle looks beautiful, and it lasts forever. I bought the bottle I own in February 2017 and have used less than 20% of the product despite using it quite often. I’ve slowed down using it for the fall winter, but using a one note fragrance to layer with other fragrances allows things to stay fresh and less monotonous without needing to purchase a lot of fragrances!
Samantha S.
I was on the hunt for a perfume that I would like that didn’t have strong floral scents and this is beautiful! It stays on so well and smalls absolutely amazing, I would recommend smelling these in store as they can change when mixed with your natural scent, I put on a couple and walked around the store and then smelled them 10 minutes later and picked my favorite!
Yaidelyn F.
I recently received a sample of Commodity Bergamot as a sample. I want to start off that I won't be purchasing this fragrance. It's not a horrible scent but it's not my cup of tea. It is marketed as a gender neutral fragrance. It does include notes of  Bergamot, Clementine and Vetiver. It does last all day. Unfortunately I feel its not so much a gender neutral scent as more leaning towards a masculine fragrance. It smells woodsy or musk. I won't be purchasing this fragrance.
Nikki T.
This is the fragrance that I find myself reaching for every day lately. It's such a pick-me-up and goes with most everything. I may be biased because I love anything Bergamot, but this is such a nice rendition and it also pairs really well with other Commodity scents such as Gold and Mimosa. I can't get enough of this brand and their wonderfully unique fragrances!
Mercedez J.
Washington, DC
This fragrence is divine. I love the smell. It's bold but not super strong and over powering. I wear this everyday and it wears so well throughout the day.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I love this one for a calming spring time fragrance. It's slightly floral with clean citrus notes that feel uplifting in a calming way.