BY COMMERCE LLC #4 in Hoses

Take a moment and think about an oscillating sprinkler. What comes to mind? Usually a fan of water moving back and forth along a set pattern, right? Now think Raindance. Ray Padula state-of-the-art Raindance oscillating sprinklers not only oscillate a fan of water along a set pattern but they pulse the water creating our exclusive water wave dancing action, responsible for placing water over 30-Percent more accurately than an ordinary oscillating sprinkler. Including a perfected throttling cam, a perfected quick reverse design (allowing for the shortest pattern reverse time in the industry), as well as a lifetime guaranteed satisfaction policy, Ray Padula Raindance oscillating sprinklers are just that - perfect. see more...

Abby H.
Hopatcong
Decorator Expert Level 1
I really like this sprinkler. Not only does it water the grass nicely, but it is fun to play in the backyard during the hot summer months. It is made well and has lasted us a while. I recommend you give it a try.
Ashlee W.
This sprinkler is great for the kids to play around in during the summer months. I know some people use them for their plants and their grass but I think it's a good option for the kids to play around in.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is perfect for the summer. I love letting my kids run through it on hot days like today. It gets lots of use in my home. It is easy and fast to hook up. This is great for soaking the yard and garden as long as you remember to move it often. Very affordable and seems to be made well. I recommend this.
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Really like this use it for our lawn or plants! Always my cousins use it to play with I’ve had it for awhile so it last a good a while with no damage
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Decorator Expert Level 1
I remember being a kid and jump through these sprinklers when it was really hot outside. Always found a way to be in water during nice weather.
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
I remember playing in the sprinklers as a kid! These would have definitely came in handy! Love these sprinklers... Covers a lot of ground!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 2
I have this sprinkler and my daughter loves running through it. I have nothing bad to say about it. I also love running through it as well.
Sharah  S.
Purchased the during the summer. I am glad I did because it was very sturdy and didn't flip over like the older models. Money well spent
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Decorator Expert Level 2
My lawn has some yellow spot so i bought this sprinkler to water it. And i am glad because now my lawn looks way to better.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Decorator Expert Level 4
This is great for kids. We hook this up and let them run through it for hours. They love it and it works great.

Stephanie S.