BY COMME DES GARÇONS

Comme des Garcons 2 plays with complements and contrasts: reflection and opacity, mirrors and brilliance, light and shadow, earth and the energy of the sun. A perfume with a powerful presence precisely because of its simplicity, it is created not for a woman or a man but for a personality; it is an extension of character, of preference, of qualities. Inspired by the elegant simplicity and balance of tones found in the ancient art of Japanese calligraphy, the strikingly reflective silver canister conveys the contrast of essences within the fragrance. Notes: Ink, Incense, Amber, Labdanum, Patchouli, Chinese Cedarwood, New Aldehydes, Cumin, Angelicac Root, Vetiver, Cade Oil, Absolute Mate, Magnolia, Absolute Folia. Style: Simple. Modern. Personal. see more...

Macy U.
Brooklyn, NY
This smells amazing!! Perfect mix of masculine and sexy. This is a unisex sent as well. So its great if you live with your significant other so you can both us it! I personally love spicy, smokey, and woodsy scents and this is one of my favorites!
Kreyza U.
Tirana
Was my obsession for a very long time. I still own it even though I haven't used it lately. Of course I will keep repurchasing it, I think suits my personality very much.
Sophie P.
London
New favourite perfume. Androgynous and musky, but very sexy! Musky patchouli scent in practical packaging. Very distinctive unique smell, which not many other people have. Gorgeous.