Command™ Wire-Backed Picture Hanging Hooks Value Pack

by Command

#3 in Decor

Command™ Wire-Backed Picture Hanging Hooks Value Pack - 3M™ Small Removable Interlocking Fasteners with Command™ Adhesive hold firmly where placed. Fasteners can be separated and reattached. They come off cleanly without surface damage. Each set holds up to 1 pound with 2 sets per sample pack.

do they hold heavy items?
I heard these are NOT really damage free. Is that true?
How much do they cost?
Start your review of Command™ Wire-Backed Picture Hanging Hooks Value Pack!
Lac Du Flambu, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
2,184 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These are either a hit or miss. I've heard mixed feelings on the damage free hanging products. I use them in my house because nails and tacks are impossible to get into our walls , and love that I don't have a hundred nail holes in my wall. I use a few different variations of these products and never had an issue with them as long as you follow directions. Really makes a difference cleaning area before sticking.
WESTMINSTER, CO
Purchased at: Amazon
I used to love these things but it seems as time goes by or as I get older products are made cheaper and cheaper. I tried to use these by my front door just for the folks in our home to hang their coats and umbrellas when you come in the front door. But it seems like there's one or two falling off everyday. They're pretty cheap so I guess you get what you pay for.
Stafford, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
Damage free to an extent. They may tear through drywall paper on occasion no matter how careful you are. I use these at my work and they typically do just fine for what we need. Their cost is not out of the question and I would recommend them for small things or if you are unsure if what you are putting up is staying in that location
Cedar Rapids, IA
Purchased at: Target
I used these picture hangers to hang a 6ft wooden growth ruler and so far they have held up! Amazing. I used 4 strips to hang, two at the top then two a third of the way down. They are like velcro and snap together for a secure fit. I definitely like these better than screws as I don't have holes everywhere to fill in.
Auburn
These things are a lifesaver. I bought these for our tenants and left them on the counter and they love them. It has saved from holes in my walls. We use them in our place as well. I am not a wall patcher. They hold up amazing to. Nothing has fallen and we have a wooden flag hanging with medals. Its holding up nicely.
After finishing renovations on our home we hated the idea of knocking in nails and screws so decided to try command strips, so simple to use we've hung all our art work, it sits flat to the wall and looks fantastic, we also decided to use the strips and hooks in our laundry room and ensuite to keep the toothbrush holder and soap off the small space around the sink. I'll never knock a nail in the wall again
Abbeville , LA
I love command hooks! It's very convenient when you dont want to put holes in your wall and depending on which one you purchase they can hold a lot of weight. I hung up some Christmas decor that's fairly heavy and have never had a problem with it falling. Easy removal without any damage. I highly recommend giving it a try.
Sinton, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I was sceptical about these when I first heard about them. Once I tried them I absolutely loved them. So easy to install/use, seriously anyone can use them. My 5 year old hangs up her own pictures in her room because it's that easy! Definitely would recommend this product to any and everyone!
Silver Spring , MD
I love to use the command non damage hanger. Not only does it provide extra space for my belongings but it lives up to his name as a non-damaging hanger for your walls affordable strong and it gets the job done highly recommend anybody that needs extra hanging space to get this product
If you have anything that you want to hang on a wall you need to get these! The stickers doesn't damage the wall or remove the paint like nailing sometimes does. They are strong and can hold a lot of different things. I normally get a pack of 2, so if a sticker messes up than I have a spare.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...