Command™ Traditional Hook, Brushed Nickel

Command™ Traditional Brushed Nickel Finish Large Hook - 3M™ Small Removable Interlocking Fasteners with Command™ Adhesive hold firmly where placed. Fasteners can be separated and reattached. They come off cleanly without surface damage. Each set holds up to 1 pound with 2 sets per sample pack.

Are these safe for paint on walls? I am a renter
Are these hooks easy to take off the wall?
Do these stay sticky for long period of time?
Start your review of Command™ Traditional Hook, Brushed Nickel!
Product Highlights
They are absolutely perfect to use in a college dorm room, they don't do any damage to the walls!in reviews
I use them all the time in my dorm room to hang my backpack, keys, wet towels after a shower, or even without the hook to hang up some artwork heavier frames.in reviews
they hold very well and are super easy to remove when moving out.in reviews
Crystal T.
Holland, MI
Command™  Traditional Hook, Brushed Nickel uploaded by Crystal T.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love these brushed nickel hooks! They look so nice with my brushed nickel decor and appliances. And they hold a lot of weight. I use them in closets, backs of doors, pantry wall, and to hang Christmas stockings on my fireplace! As long as you follow the directions, they come off nice and clean. Command™ Traditional Hook, Brushed Nickel #organize #organizedlife
Sarah S.
Command™  Traditional Hook, Brushed Nickel uploaded by Sarah S.
I use command hooks and command strips for everything. They work so well and can hold their own with this that are pretty size able. I love how you can choose from plastic or metal and have options for different finishes.
Amanda T.
Reinbeck, IA
Command™  Traditional Hook, Brushed Nickel uploaded by Amanda T.
Purchased at: Target
Looks nice and works great! And doesn’t stick ruining walls or leave a mess. #hooked
Karen C.
Lexington, SC
Command™  Traditional Hook, Brushed Nickel uploaded by Karen C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely LOVE Command™ Large Wire Hook and have used many of the large ones to organize my closet, my garage, my bedroom, my laundry room, and even my shower! I really like that I can hang it on almost any surface and it comes off with just a tug of the tab on the bottom, leaving no residue or damage to the surface upon which it was attached. What could be better for hanging things than this? Nothing! I recommend this to all!
Dorothy C.
Bear, DE
I love the command hook brand. I use them everywhere, my bedroom, bathroom, laundry room. EVERYWHERE!!!
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
Command large traditional brushed nickel hook every body needs in the house, easy to put, and easy to remove
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Strong, do not fall of your wall, and the brushed nickel hook makes it look more expensive then it actually is. I like to use these to hang our towels. They hold quite a bit of weight and we have never had a problem with them falling off our wall. We live in colorado where we have textured orange peel walls and they work great.
Louise M.
These are great for relatively light photos/frames that you want to hang. Incredibly fast and easy to install.
Emily W.
Manhattan, IL
Currently using this to hang my dish towel on the side of my cabinet. I use Command hooks because they are very durable. I will see when we redo the kitchen how well it removes, fingers crossed!
brandy A.
Glasgow, KY
Command traditional hooks are great for hanging towels or something light on the wall.its easy to apply and really easy to remove.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...