Home & GardenHome ImprovementCommand
Command Small, Medium and Large Refill Strips

Command™ Small, Medium and Large Refill Strips

by Command

Command™ Small, Medium and Large Refill Strips - 3M™ Small Removable Interlocking Fasteners with Command™ Adhesive hold firmly where placed. Fasteners can be separated and reattached. They come off cleanly without surface damage. Each set holds up to 1 pound with 2 sets per sample pack.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Command™ Small, Medium and Large Refill Strips!
Elaine G.
Randolph, MA
Command™ Small, Medium and Large Refill Strips uploaded by Elaine G.
Purchased at: Target
Loveeeee command strips. They do as they say and they don’t leave a mark. They say they’re damage free and yeah they are. They do the job and they’re pretty hefty. I haven’t had any issues with my command strips. I have some hanging for years and when I rip them off good as new. On top of that they’re reusable, you just have to buy more stickies!!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,776 reviews
My daughter just moved into a new apartment and these are a life saver!! They work great for hanging and displaying all her stuff without causing any damage to the walls. I would definitely recommend them. They are perfect!!! #organizedlife #decorator #homesweethome
Destiny C.
Culver, IN
These are great if you are renting or want to avoid damaging your own walls. We aren’t allowed to use screws or nails on our walls, but I’ve found that these will hang most things.

Looking for your answer?