BY COMMAND

New. Damage-Free Hanging Organizer. Holds Strongly & Removes Cleanly. Clear Strips Organizer can be used reused with Command™ Medium Clear Strips. Includes: 1 Organizer 2 Medium Strips. see more...

Allie B.
Tallahassee , FL
Before college I never even knew of command strips or hangers and when I did go to college I discovered them and they were perfect because we couldn't nail things in the wall in my dorm. Then I got ahold of these compartments from command and they were a life savor. I stored my pens and highlighters but also my hair ties and earings. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone.
Christine S.
In my first apartment, where space was limited, this worked GREAT! I put it right next to the outlet that I plugged my cell into
Elizabeth P.
Random Lake, WI
Great space saver. If you have a limited space not only this style but any version of command strips are perfect for you.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Does this hold much weight?