Command Strips Damage-Free Hanging:  Wire-Backed Picture Hangers

Command Strips Damage-Free Hanging: Wire-Backed Picture Hangers

BY COMMAND STRIPS #3 in Home

Picture & Frame Hanging Command Strips™ -  Value Pack Holds Strongly Removes Cleanly No surface damage Command™ Wire-Backed Picture Hanging Hangers For Wire Backed Picture Frames. No Nail holes 3 hangers 6 large strips Hangers can be reused with Command™ Adhesive Large Strips. Limited Warranty: This 3M product will be free from defects in material ad manufacture. If this product is defective, your exclusive remedy shall be, at 3M s option, replacement of the product or refund of the purchase price. Limitation of Liability: 3M will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from this product, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential. Save instructions for clean removal in the future or visit commandstrips.com see more...

Command Strips Damage-Free Hanging:  Wire-Backed Picture Hangers
Command Strips Damage-Free Hanging: Wire-Backed Picture Hangers
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
These are life savers for renters! We received a huge (and heavy) picture for Christmas and there was no way we could hang it without these heavy duty command strips. Easy to use and easy to remove. Would definitely recommend.
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
Command strips/hooks are affordable & great for people who are in dorms or renting apartments & can't make holes in the walls. I use these to hang just about anything. They have different colors & sizes for different weight limits. They are easy to use & don't destroy walls. Very durable. Highly recommend!
M D.
Hammond, LA
Easy install, easily removed. Great option if you're concerned about leaving marks on your wall. Just make sure you stay within the weight limits. They will fall off with too much weight or if you do not properly get a strong bond with the adhesive.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Obsessed with command strips! They are the perfect way to spare damaging your walls while decorating! I was so happy to stumble upon these to use on wire backed frames. Command has so many styles for so many uses! I recommend completely!
Meg S.
These work wonders!!! I am so in love with these! I hate putting holes in the walls so this great way to hang stuff and even easily rearrange it without ruining the walls. No cons to this at all! Highly recommend.
Ashleigh S.
Mount Carroll
I am a huge home decorator and I change all my decor with the seasons. These have saved my life and marriage by avoiding holes and messed up walls. These are worth the cost!
Macie G.
Florence, SC
These are great for hanging up pictures, frames, or anything that's lightweight and not extremely heavy. I used these in my old apartment to hang up some paintings I had purchased to decorate my home and it worked great, I think I used maybe 3 per painting and I never had to add more or rehang it. They never fell, held up very nicely.
Jennifer K.
Since being in college and living in the dorms of an apartment, I have become for thankful for these! Command strips are amazing & are so helpful when trying to put things on the walls, but not cause a permanent hole. I use these when hanging pictures or really anything on my house rental! Sometimes they aren't strong enough, but usually they work extremely well!
Richy S.
Elk Grove Village, IL
OK, so as a collector of fine memorabilia, let's say movie posters. I need to frame those bad boys, because some I own are worth more than the clothes on my back -- it's true really. Anyway, I didn't want to put holes in my wall with those damn nails. I picked up the 8lb saw-tooth hangers from the wal-mart store; you can find anything there, it's weird. So I pick these bad boys up, and decided to do the impossible...I was going to use it.

I had this giant stupid poster that's 41x81, which if you can figure out the bigness of that in your head -- it's pretty damn big. It takes up an entire wall, really -- that's huge. The poster sits nestled in a large frame of course, and the frame is some what heavy, but hang able. I took two of these 8lb command saw-tooth hooks, placed them on the wall for 20 minutes. Then, I took that giant poster frame, and I stuck it against the two, balancing it out on both sides. The package told you not to, but that package can kiss my grits because guess what? For over 4 months now, that bad boy hasn't fallen off the wall. Why? I have no idea, I guess it's my luck. But I recommend these because I even use ONE (properly probably) for one, smaller frame. Give it a try, and tell wal-mart Richy sent you.
Taniya P.
We use it to hang light (but big) frames at home. It works. Make sure that you read and follow the instructions that come with the product. We follow all the steps during installation and has no issue at all. We never try rrmove it yet.
Alexis  M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Ever had a problem taking these down?
Emily R.
Stafford, Va
Have you found these way easier to use than a regular nail and hammer?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
They don't lptake of wall paint ? How long could they possibly last and possibly the weight they hold .,?
Emily R.
Stafford, Va
What other 3M products do you find useful?
Scarlett H.
Decorator Expert
Do these go on sale often?