Command Strips Damage-Free Hanging:  Wire-Backed Picture Hangers

Command Strips Damage-Free Hanging: Wire-Backed Picture Hangers

BY COMMAND STRIPS #3 in Home

Picture & Frame Hanging Command Strips™ -  Value Pack Holds Strongly Removes Cleanly No surface damage Command™ Wire-Backed Picture Hanging Hangers For Wire Backed Picture Frames. No Nail holes 3 hangers 6 large strips Hangers can be reused with Command™ Adhesive Large Strips. Limited Warranty: This 3M product will be free from defects in material ad manufacture. If this product is defective, your exclusive remedy shall be, at 3M s option, replacement of the product or refund of the purchase price. Limitation of Liability: 3M will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from this product, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential. Save instructions for clean removal in the future or visit commandstrips.com see more...

Command Strips Damage-Free Hanging:  Wire-Backed Picture Hangers
Command Strips Damage-Free Hanging: Wire-Backed Picture Hangers
Buy on Jet.com*
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
These are life savers for renters! We received a huge (and heavy) picture for Christmas and there was no way we could hang it without these heavy duty command strips. Easy to use and easy to remove. Would definitely recommend.
Macie G.
Macie G.
Florence, SC
These are great for hanging up pictures, frames, or anything that's lightweight and not extremely heavy. I used these in my old apartment to hang up some paintings I had purchased to decorate my home and it worked great, I think I used maybe 3 per painting and I never had to add more or rehang it. They never fell, held up very nicely.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Decorator Expert
Since being in college and living in the dorms of an apartment, I have become for thankful for these! Command strips are amazing & are so helpful when trying to put things on the walls, but not cause a permanent hole. I use these when hanging pictures or really anything on my house rental! Sometimes they aren't strong enough, but usually they work extremely well!
Brionna H.
Brionna H.
Mertztown, PA
We are currently renting and the landlord asked us now to drill holes or put nails in the wall so these strips were perfect for hanging up pictures frames and other decorations. You can purchase them in the different weights of the products they would hold, so you can hang heavier or even lighter stuff!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Decorator Expert
I'm not a big fan of the command strips, everybody else seems to love them though. I follow the instructions carefully, but I just can't get them to hold up like they're suppose to without falling. I don't want to turn anyone away from them...I just have had terrible luck with them.
Tara B.
Tara B.
This is a home must have for renters or home owners. I use mine all year around! Perfect for hanging up pictures, wreaths, decorations. Leave no nail holes or damaging walls! But if it is left on a wall for a long time greater the chances of it peeling the paint possibly.
M D.
M D.
Hammond, LA
Easy install, easily removed. Great option if you're concerned about leaving marks on your wall. Just make sure you stay within the weight limits. They will fall off with too much weight or if you do not properly get a strong bond with the adhesive.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Clarksville , AR
Decorator Expert
These are the holy grail of anything you need to hang on your wall. If applied correctly, they leave no damage. They can hold up a lot of weight - more than you would think. You can purchase these at Walmart and there is a variety to choose from.
Taniya P.
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
We use it to hang light (but big) frames at home. It works. Make sure that you read and follow the instructions that come with the product. We follow all the steps during installation and has no issue at all. We never try rrmove it yet.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Love these! I used them for all sorts of things and still do! Whether to hang up a calendar or anything of the sort they work awesome. Clean up is easy and they come right off the wall easy and don't leave anything behind or rip off paint
Alexis  M.
Alexis M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Ever had a problem taking these down?
Woodbridge, VA
Have you found these way easier to use than a regular nail and hammer?
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, Ma
They don't lptake of wall paint ? How long could they possibly last and possibly the weight they hold .,?
Woodbridge, VA
What other 3M products do you find useful?
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
Decorator Expert
Do these go on sale often?