Command Strips Damage-Free Hanging:  Wire-Backed Picture Hangers

Command Strips Damage-Free Hanging: Wire-Backed Picture Hangers

BY COMMAND STRIPS #3 in Home

Picture & Frame Hanging Command Strips™ -  Value Pack Holds Strongly Removes Cleanly No surface damage Command™ Wire-Backed Picture Hanging Hangers For Wire Backed Picture Frames. No Nail holes 3 hangers 6 large strips Hangers can be reused with Command™ Adhesive Large Strips. Limited Warranty: This 3M product will be free from defects in material ad manufacture. If this product is defective, your exclusive remedy shall be, at 3M s option, replacement of the product or refund of the purchase price. Limitation of Liability: 3M will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from this product, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential. Save instructions for clean removal in the future or visit commandstrips.com see more...

Command Strips Damage-Free Hanging:  Wire-Backed Picture Hangers
Command Strips Damage-Free Hanging: Wire-Backed Picture Hangers
Buy on Jet.com
Christy F.
Gordon, GA
Command makes strong, durable products! They are inexpensive and last a long time! I bought these thinking they might lose sticky easily, but my pictures have been hanging on them for two years and no problems! They are easy to apply. I recommend you try these.
Samantha B.
Anaheim, CA
I have these in almost every room in my house. I hung all pictures with them and all my teaching material in my office/classroom. Totally affordable, easy and good quality! I would definitely recommend them!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Decorator Expert Level 1
Command strips/hooks are affordable & great for people who are in dorms or renting apartments & can't make holes in the walls. I use these to hang just about anything. They have different colors & sizes for different weight limits. They are easy to use & don't destroy walls. Very durable. Highly recommend!
Macie G.
Florence, SC
These are great for hanging up pictures, frames, or anything that's lightweight and not extremely heavy. I used these in my old apartment to hang up some paintings I had purchased to decorate my home and it worked great, I think I used maybe 3 per painting and I never had to add more or rehang it. They never fell, held up very nicely.
Jennifer K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Since being in college and living in the dorms of an apartment, I have become for thankful for these! Command strips are amazing & are so helpful when trying to put things on the walls, but not cause a permanent hole. I use these when hanging pictures or really anything on my house rental! Sometimes they aren't strong enough, but usually they work extremely well!
Richy S.
Elk Grove Village, IL
OK, so as a collector of fine memorabilia, let's say movie posters. I need to frame those bad boys, because some I own are worth more than the clothes on my back -- it's true really. Anyway, I didn't want to put holes in my wall with those damn nails. I picked up the 8lb saw-tooth hangers from the wal-mart store; you can find anything there, it's weird. So I pick these bad boys up, and decided to do the impossible...I was going to use it.

I had this giant stupid poster that's 41x81, which if you can figure out the bigness of that in your head -- it's pretty damn big. It takes up an entire wall, really -- that's huge. The poster sits nestled in a large frame of course, and the frame is some what heavy, but hang able. I took two of these 8lb command saw-tooth hooks, placed them on the wall for 20 minutes. Then, I took that giant poster frame, and I stuck it against the two, balancing it out on both sides. The package told you not to, but that package can kiss my grits because guess what? For over 4 months now, that bad boy hasn't fallen off the wall. Why? I have no idea, I guess it's my luck. But I recommend these because I even use ONE (properly probably) for one, smaller frame. Give it a try, and tell wal-mart Richy sent you.
Taniya P.
We use it to hang light (but big) frames at home. It works. Make sure that you read and follow the instructions that come with the product. We follow all the steps during installation and has no issue at all. We never try rrmove it yet.
Brionna H.
Mertztown, PA
We are currently renting and the landlord asked us now to drill holes or put nails in the wall so these strips were perfect for hanging up pictures frames and other decorations. You can purchase them in the different weights of the products they would hold, so you can hang heavier or even lighter stuff!
Brittany T.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I'm not a big fan of the command strips, everybody else seems to love them though. I follow the instructions carefully, but I just can't get them to hold up like they're suppose to without falling. I don't want to turn anyone away from them...I just have had terrible luck with them.
Tara B.
This is a home must have for renters or home owners. I use mine all year around! Perfect for hanging up pictures, wreaths, decorations. Leave no nail holes or damaging walls! But if it is left on a wall for a long time greater the chances of it peeling the paint possibly.
Alexis  M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Ever had a problem taking these down?
Emily R.
Stafford, Va
Have you found these way easier to use than a regular nail and hammer?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
They don't lptake of wall paint ? How long could they possibly last and possibly the weight they hold .,?
Emily R.
Stafford, Va
What other 3M products do you find useful?
Amanda E.