BY COMMAND

Command™ Brand Hanging Strips.
Picture & frame hanging.
Holds most frames up to 45.7cm x 60.9cm 18in x 24in.
See back*.
3M. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
Command strips/hooks are affordable & great for people who are in dorms or renting apartments & can't make holes in the walls. I use these to hang just about anything. They have different colors & sizes for different weight limits. They are easy to use & don't destroy walls. Very durable. Highly recommend!
Elaine V.
I love these at my house. We are renters and so we try to keep the walls without as many nail holes as possible and I came across these at my local Lowe's and decided to give them a try. Was satisfied with this product . I only wish they were a little more affordable love hanging family photos up on walls everywhere so buying a few of these sure adds up fast.
Vanessa D.
Tallahassee , FL
I did not like it. It totally ripped the back of my picture and when my picture fell off of the wall the frame broke! I bought different sizes and none of them worked. Needless to say I do not recommend this unless you have a small picture to hang
leah b.
These work great! My dad and i recently purchased these to put up some canvases and it worked. We found ours at Walmart and they were affordable but some what pricey for such a little amount. Other than that I will be buying more of these to use in my room😄 I highly suggest!
Julia F.
Wooster, OH
I love all the command products (I have not tried the shower line but i am planning on it!), these are wonderful especially if you like to redecorate alot. I use them for all of my holiday decorating. I have even put them out side and they have been fine.
Stephanie K.
Deltona, FL
I love the whole command line, but especially these strips. They are sturdy and don't damage my walls. I love how I don't have to put a hole in the wall, and that you cannot see how the items are attached to the surface. It makes for easy holiday decorating!
Melanie P.
Marlton, NJ
The whole command line is fantastic! some people have trouble with things staying on the walls, but as long as you follow the directions and let the adhesive set for the allotted time - i have never had an issue. comes off clean!
Charis A.
Just began using these, and so far for my lighter frames and pictures they are working. I haven't tested them on heavier things, because I'm not sure if they'll work well for them.
Melissa B.
Smyrna, GA
I used these along with the hooks to hang up my purses on wall and they worked like a charm! I also use them at work to hang up Christmas decorations. they're awesome!
Jessica  S.
I love these! I use them in my kids closets behind the clothes and on the sides to make room for purses coats bags etc!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these hold pictures straight?