BY COMMAND

Command™ Brand Hanging Strips.
Picture & frame hanging.
Holds most frames up to 45.7cm x 60.9cm 18in x 24in.
See back*.
Damage-free hanging.
Holds strongly.
Removes cleanly.
Picture hanging strips.
Locks in place.
3M. see more...

Hannah S.
These are great for lightweight wall decorations! I have used them in my last five living situations because I had strict rules about damaging walls - and these leave walls clean! They make hanging things so east and quick with virtually no chance of user error. Note: I have not had luck using these on cement walls.
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
These work so well. They have plenty of different sizes for different sized picture frames. They don't damage your photo or your walls and the Velcro is extremely durable and strong. No falling. I always keep a stock of these!
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
I can’t thing of a negative thing to say about command strips. They are every college kid or renters dream. I remember my freshman year, the dorms would get so hot the walls would sweat and I was so scared to pull these strips off after a year, but the walls were left in perfect condition. I love all the different sizes and recommend them to anyone who can’t use nails.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Command strips/hooks are affordable & great for people who are in dorms or renting apartments & can't make holes in the walls. I use these to hang just about anything. They have different colors & sizes for different weight limits. They are easy to use & don't destroy walls. Very durable. Highly recommend!
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Command Hanging Strips are the best invention! I love the fact that you do not need to poke holes in your walls to hang anything you want up. Easy to apply and removed! You can find them at your local hardware store and come in variety of sizes and different hooks.
Krystal L.
This is amazing if you’re over putting holes in your walls. So much better than using nails. It sticks and comes off easily if you want it to. Doesn’t ruin your paint at all. And it’s very simple to use. Literally can even buy a bunch from wish or amazon.
Vanessa D.
Tallahassee , FL
I did not like it. It totally ripped the back of my picture and when my picture fell off of the wall the frame broke! I bought different sizes and none of them worked. Needless to say I do not recommend this unless you have a small picture to hang
leah b.
Tacna, AZ
These work great! My dad and i recently purchased these to put up some canvases and it worked. We found ours at Walmart and they were affordable but some what pricey for such a little amount. Other than that I will be buying more of these to use in my room😄 I highly suggest!
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
I am a huge fan of these plus the hooks. I use these for everything so I don’t have to use nails. I hang cooks on doors of closets to hang items, inside cabinets to hang towels or oven notes. These are so multi use and the adhesive to the strips are great.
Elaine V.
I love these at my house. We are renters and so we try to keep the walls without as many nail holes as possible and I came across these at my local Lowe's and decided to give them a try. Was satisfied with this product . I only wish they were a little more affordable love hanging family photos up on walls everywhere so buying a few of these sure adds up fast.
Christina J.
Do these hold pictures straight?