BY COMMAND

Command™ Brand Picture & Frame Hanging Sawtooth Sticky Nail + Stabilizer Strips.
Holds most frames up to 27.9 cm x 43.1 cm 11 in x 17 in see back*.
Damage-free hanging.
Keyhole.
3M.
1 hanger.
2 large strips.
2 sets of mini strips. see more...

Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Command strips/hooks are affordable & great for people who are in dorms or renting apartments & can't make holes in the walls. I use these to hang just about anything. They have different colors & sizes for different weight limits. They are easy to use & don't destroy walls. Very durable. Highly recommend!
amanda w.
When you're hanging a light frame and you're terrible with a hammer and nails, command strips are the best way to get the job done. Plus it won't leave a mark as long as you remove it properly. These are perfect for small accessories or a small gallery wall for decor.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
I love these! I use them everywhere in my house. they are super affordable and are lifesavers! I would buy anything that has command name on it. Downside is it has pulled off paint occasionally. Other than that i love these! Would highly recommend these!
Virginia W.
Kennesaw, GA
I love the command brand and it is a lifesaver while living in an apartment. This particular hook i recommended to my boyfriend when he moved into a new apartment. After several months the hooks are still holding on.
Shasha Y.
These are amazing! They really stick and whatever you are mounting on your wall will not budge. My husband and I were very impressed when we used these for the first time in our baby's nursery to put up his name above the crib.
Araceli D.
I love the command products, I am into crafts and use command products for every day use things to hang up pictures and not having to damage my walls, my holiday wreaths. Amazing product
Ashley R.
Love these! I live in an apartment where er can't put holes in the walls, these have worked wonders to hang up photos. They are super strong too!
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
These are great for apartment living, they keep your things hanging nice and straight and don't budge until your ready to remove them.