BY COMMAND

Command Medium and Large Picture Hanging Strips, Assorted: Damage-Free Hanging Weight Capacity: Med: 3 lbs per set, Large: 4 lbs per set Size: Medium and Large Color: White see more...

Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Command strips/hooks are affordable & great for people who are in dorms or renting apartments & can't make holes in the walls. I use these to hang just about anything. They have different colors & sizes for different weight limits. They are easy to use & don't destroy walls. Very durable. Highly recommend!
Alexis B.
I use command strips instead of putting holes in my walls. They work so great. They're very strong and effective. They don't mess up the wall. They can be pretty expensive, but the quality outweighs that. I love using them. Super easy and awesome.
Tamara L.
Graham , WA
They seem to work great. I haven't had to remove any yet so that it still out for debate... But they hold up to the weight of my posters and lighter picture frames.
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
We were super excited after we moved to hang things up without nails, but this was a total flop. And they were quite expensive to be such a let down.