Command Clear Large Caddy, Holds 4 lbs uploaded by Ella P.

BY COMMAND

New Damage-Free Hanging Holds 1,8Kg (4Lbs) Great For Kitchen Pantries, Craft Supplies, Toiletries Holds Strongly &Amp; Removes Cleanly Clear Strips Revolutionary Command&Trade; Adhesive Technology Organize Your Kitchen, Medicine Cabinets, Closets, Entryways &Amp; Office With Command&Trade; Organizers.&Nbsp; Forget About Nails, Screws, Tacks Or Messy Adhesives That Damage Your Walls.&Nbsp; Holds Strongly:&Nbsp; High-Strength Adhesive Works Great On Painted Surfaces, Finished Wood, Tile &Amp; More. Removes Cleanly:&Nbsp; Slowly Pull The Tab Straight Down For Damage-Free Removal; No Holes, Marks, Sticky Residue Or Stains. Includes: 1 Caddy 4 Strips 1-800-934-7355 see more...

Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Command is such an amazing brand. Always using their products. This is great for the kitchen sink, shower, and to hang right about your desk if you don’t have enough soace to lay it on I.
Ashley L.
ELK GROVE, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I homeschool my children and I have purchased several of these to put within our classroom. My daughters use them for the pencils and other small school items. I love that it sticks to your wall with clear sticky tape so it looks very neatly displayed.
Brittany S.
Purchased on Amazon.com. Works great for holding cosmetics and toiletries in our camper. They stick to the wall with clear strips and look neat and not tacky. Will be buying more!
Elizabeth I.
This is convenient, easy to dress up as you want and can really hold some weight to get you organized, I love it for a kids desk area!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Decorator Expert Level 1
Yes love these, although the large feels small. I want to put these everywhere, and I got them for less than $4 each via amazon
Julia M.
Aiken, SC
Great product for storing small knick knacks, but not to sure if it will hold 4lbs of things or not though.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does this stay where you put it?