BY COMMAND

Var Wccpi = "Prod6196429"; see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Decorator Expert
Command strips/hooks are affordable & great for people who are in dorms or renting apartments & can't make holes in the walls. I use these to hang just about anything. They have different colors & sizes for different weight limits. They are easy to use & don't destroy walls. Very durable. Highly recommend!
Joyce k.
Clear, light and easy to use. You just have to buy the sticky adhesives to reuse again. And these dont leave any residue or damage surfaces. These were perfect for hanging up Christmas stocking!
Jennifer T.
Wolcott, CT
Love commend strips I use them for everything! Decor, wall art and holiday decor!
Lori N.
Madisonville, LA
Love these! Use these in all sizes in many places for many different things. I used a small one at Christmas to hang a stocking on the wall in my Mothers room in the hospital. Can not say enough good things!!
Elisa W.
Pittsburgh, PA
These Hooks are the BEST! I use them for everything. In the kitchen, for Hand-towels, at work as a Coat-hook, you name it! Best part is that they are easy to remove and don't ruin your walls. I highly recommend them.
I am afraid I have never had very much luck with command strips coming off like they are advertised to do. With that being said do use them anyway for hanging things. I just have to remember that it will not come back off like they are supposed to.
Xochitl F.
Pinole, CA
I've been using these since I started renting houses/living on campus for college. They havne't failed me yet.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
I love Command hooks! I use them for all kinds of things. My favorite is decorating for the holidays. They make a little sized one that is perfect for holding Christmas lights. I really like how they come in different shapes, sizes & colors so that you can use them for whatever you need. Anytime I've had to remove one you just pull on the adhesive on the back of the hook, stretch it out and it will release with no damage or marks on my wall!
Michele H.
Thomaston, GA
I REALLY LOVE THESE COMMAND HOOKS. THEY HOLD VERY WELL AND IF YOU WANT TO REHANG SOMETHING, YOUCAN REMOVE THE COMMAND STRIP AND IT DOESNT MESS YOUR WALLS UP.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
These are great for cheap hooks to where you need to get organized. Command has ones for pictures, mirrors etc.. They hold up well and are pretty durable. The price is pretty good and I would definitely recommend them to anyone. They're more of a temporary thing I believe but I know some people use them for a longer period of time.