BY COMMAND

Var Wccpi = "Prod6171041"; see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Command Clear Hooks, Holds 0.5 lbs I guess these just weren't made for me .I've tried many sizes but they always hold for a short while and then whatever I've hung falls.
so not one of my favorite items and a little pricey not to actually work.
Courtney W.
Command Hooks have saved me this holiday season! I have used them for just about everything. I used them to hang lights,Stockings and even a few pictures. The are strong and long lasting and I love the fact they don't damage the walls.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
I purchased these about 8 months ago and they are sticking to the wall holding keys. Very affordable and as far as I'm concerned can stand the test of time. I recommend this product!
melissa b.
I love this product!! It's so simple to use and it doesn't damage your walls. I like that they last a really long time and can be removed whenever and they don't leave holes in the walls like a hammer and nails would
Brittney J.
Longview, TX
We use these to hang out car keys on. They are very durable because my keys are really heavy.
Meghan C.
Wyandotte, OK
I absolutely can not live with out these hooks. I use this brand to you may see a generic brand but do not get it! I use one in my shower for my scrubber and its been there over a year now. I use them everywhere in my house. They are life savers for sure.