BY COMMAND

Command™ Brand Picture & Frame Hanging.
Holds most frames up to 45.7 cm x 60.9 cm 18 in x 24 in.
See back*.
Damage-free hanging.
Holds strongly.
Removes cleanly.
Wire-backed.
Sticky nail + stabilizer strips.
Slide down.
1 hanger.
4 large strips.
2 sets of mini strips.
3M. see more...

• Does this damage the paint on the wall if removed? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Alyssa G.
There have been many times when I was really glad these existed! They make it so much easier to hang things and eliminate the need for tools. The only downside is that they really don't hold a lot of weight. I have also noticed that on certain wall types, or if the air is damp, the strips will not stay on the wall.
Yoazin V.
Command brand picture and frame hangers have always been my go to they have been used all over my house to hold up picture frames, they work real well and super easy to use. Very durable they don't come down easily unless you remove them but never by themselves never had a problem with them falling down
Lindsay J.
These command hooks and tapes do the trick every time! Especially during the holiday seasons I like to hang up design pieces and projects and it helps! Walmart has the biggest and cheapest selection, so I buy from them.
kelli g.
spring hill, TN
I love these! I use them everywhere in my house. they are super affordable and are lifesavers! I would buy anything that has command name on it. Downside is it has pulled off paint occasionally. Other than that i love these! Would highly recommend these!
Antrice S.
Atlanta, GA
Best for colleges, dorms and just decorating a room and not leaving any damage to the walls. i would definitely purchase this product again and i will definitely recommend this product as well.
Julia H.
These are one of the main things I use in my dorm room. They stay for the whole year but they're are easy to take off come time for you to move on. Occasionally they will leave sticky residue but rarely does that happen.
Michelle A.
I used this to hang up my Christmas stockings and it last for a whole month, I wouldn't use it for heavy items though.....
Rhianne G.
Preston, Lancashire
I used these to hand up stuff in my university halls and they would not hold anything up, my pin board would fall off in the middle of the night constantly. Would not recommend
Candice W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this damage the paint on the wall if removed?