BY COMMAND

Command™ Brand Damage-Free Hanging Wire Hook.
General purpose.
Holds 2 kg 5 lb.
Holds strongly.
Removes cleanly.
1 hook 2 large strips.
3M. see more...

Command Brand Damage-Free Hanging Wire Hook
  • "This works great and can hold a pretty good amount of weight- I can put two of my robes on this with no problem " in 1 review
Samantha D.
Dekalb, IL
Command is the king of college decorating. Used 3 large hooks like these to hang curtains in my apartment. Can use cord organizers to hang your Christmas lights perfectly and picture hangers were useful when my roommate and I hung decorative mirrors. Pay attention to the weight limits when hanging though! They always come off cleanly, just like commercials say. Renter's best friend for sure.
Amanda B.
Medford, NY
Love these! Use them at work to hang up basically anything! Right now I have two in my classroom in which I hang my jacket each day. They have been there for 3 years and are still holding up! Definitely worth the purchase!
Christine S.
Love this product! i use it for almost everything! i have several of these and i make sure to always have backups. currently, i use these to hold my hats, beanies, and necklaces. I will make sure to use these for stockings when christmas comes around.
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
These hooks are fantastic for someone who likes to change their mind a lot and move things around. Right now I have four around my closet door to hang my hats on. It looks cute and it's very practical.
Bethany B.
This command hook is a great addition to any house or even college dorm. Command hooks are durable and serve their purpose with ease. These do not take the paint of walls or leave a sticky residue. I would recommend to anyone!
Lyla A.
I really like this product its really easy and simple to put up the only thing is i haven't mastered taking them down yet, the strip still breaks and I feel as tho I'm following the instructions.
amanda k.
These are great for easy to install organization. I use the wire hooks for hanging up my pot holders in the kitchen. Also use it by my door for hanging keys. Best part is no tools required.
Gabriela R.
I absolutely love these. I have them up all over my apartment and not only do they hold up a lot of weight, but they are easy to put and don't make holes on the wall
Andrea W.
Parma, OH
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
These come in handy for all your decorating needs. I use them to hang stockings on my mantle. Make sure you pull tab just right or they will remove paint
Nicole B.
Aliquippa, PA
This came in HUGE handy during my first year of college in my dorm. Only downfall is that they're so expensive!! I want to buy hundreds!!!
Andrea W.
Parma, OH
Did anyone else have trouble removing these?