BY COMMAND

Command™ Brand Damage-Free Hanging Wire Hook.
General purpose.
Holds 2 kg 5 lb.
Holds strongly.
Removes cleanly.
1 hook 2 large strips.
3M. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "This works great and can hold a pretty good amount of weight- I can put two of my robes on this with no problem " in 1 review
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Medford, NY
Love these! Use them at work to hang up basically anything! Right now I have two in my classroom in which I hang my jacket each day. They have been there for 3 years and are still holding up! Definitely worth the purchase!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Riley, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are fantastic. I would put these everywhere. I only wish these were available before I put so many holes in the wall.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Dekalb, IL
Command is the king of college decorating. Used 3 large hooks like these to hang curtains in my apartment. Can use cord organizers to hang your Christmas lights perfectly and picture hangers were useful when my roommate and I hung decorative mirrors. Pay attention to the weight limits when hanging though! They always come off cleanly, just like commercials say. Renter's best friend for sure.
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
I absolutely love these. I have them up all over my apartment and not only do they hold up a lot of weight, but they are easy to put and don't make holes on the wall
natasha h.
natasha h.
I love to use these to decorate my house without damaging the paint or walls.
Lyla A.
Lyla A.
I really like this product its really easy and simple to put up the only thing is i haven't mastered taking them down yet, the strip still breaks and I feel as tho I'm following the instructions.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! i use it for almost everything! i have several of these and i make sure to always have backups. currently, i use these to hold my hats, beanies, and necklaces. I will make sure to use these for stockings when christmas comes around.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
This command hook is a great addition to any house or even college dorm. Command hooks are durable and serve their purpose with ease. These do not take the paint of walls or leave a sticky residue. I would recommend to anyone!
amanda k.
amanda k.
These are great for easy to install organization. I use the wire hooks for hanging up my pot holders in the kitchen. Also use it by my door for hanging keys. Best part is no tools required.