BY COMMAND

Buy on Kmart*
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
Command strips/hooks are affordable & great for people who are in dorms or renting apartments & can't make holes in the walls. I use these to hang just about anything. They have different colors & sizes for different weight limits. They are easy to use & don't destroy walls. Very durable. Highly recommend!
Alexis J.
Orlando, FL
These are okay. Just like other command strips. I wish there was a reusable option for these. I tried to reuse some and a few of the canvases on my walls keep falling off because I didn't use fresh command strips. These are kind of a pain to get off the wall and they did take the paint off my walls in my dorm room in college.
Bayleigh S.
Greenfield, IN
I love the versatility that these give you! They allow you to not put holes in your walls and you can move your picture/ poster around as much as you'd like. They peel off easy and are definitely worth the price!
Amber P.
Saint Martinville, LA
These are great!! We use them all the time at my school to organize and hang mirrors and other items!!! We've never had any issues with anything talking just be mindful when you take them off bc they can and will take off paint if you don't be careful!
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
Giving 4 stars instead of 5 because these were such a pain to get off the wall, but it is easy to apply and it stays on for a whole calendar year. I use these in my dorm room all the time and have not had any problems with things coming off.
Brooke S.
Seneca, SC
These work very well! I used them to hang my mirror and it hasn't budged since I put it up! They are very convenient for placing things anywhere you want with out damaging anything!
Kadi C.
College Sta, TX
The suckers are such a crazy pain to get off! It says easy removal....NOT. Prepare for the struggle of your life..Its insane.
Tong X.
Scranton , PA
I love these! You can hang anything and not require any holes in the walls.