Coming soon...

by Hasbro

#23 in Toys & Games

Coming soon...

How is this different than the regular version?
Has anyone played this and enjoyed it?
Start your review of Coming soon...!
Marine V.
Reims, Marne
Beaucoup de choix dans leurs gammes de jeux de société , aussi loin que je me souvienne la plus part de mes jeux de société on toujours été de cette marque la . Très satisfaite .
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
My family loves game nights and we are always looking for new and fun games that we all enjoy. This game is very fun and a big hit for everyone! Some snacks and this game and you have all the ingredients for a really fun night.
Jesse J.
st cyprien
this jru is the game of my childhood! a great board game, you can play with family, friends! the principle to have the most space and build houses and hotels! the goal to empty the bank !! I recommend it for a great evening, and beware of cheating!
Chakirah  K.
Columbus, OH
I love this type of [product:hasbro-hasbro-monopoly-game-hasbro,-inc.] because it’s not easy to cheat. Having cards gets rid of the hassle of paper cuts and losing the paper money.
Pam A.
Olathe, KS
I love the electronic version when we want a faster pace quick game of Monopoly.  It is affordable and a quality product.
Christine L.
Clementon, NJ
Such a good game that I think all kids should master! It really breaks down just how much you have to work, and when to be patient, inorder to get ahead in life.
Christine G.
Chase City, VA
Love Monopoly. Its easy without having to deal with the bank money. It comes with color credit cards to use as money. It's a shorter game then the original Monopoly game. It's affordable for sure. It's easy to set up and play the game. Yes, I would buy again.
Sara R.
All the fun of the classic Monopoly game with none of the math - heck yes, sign me up! It also is nice to see more modern day prices reflected in the game. Overall, I'm a big fan - it really is just the classic game with some modernized touches. Definitely recommend!
Valarie S.
Eagle, ID
I like this game as it can be played faster than the original Monopoly but as much as my son wanted this version, its not my favorite.  The electronic banking concept is cool for this day and age, but counting the money and doing that math is really a great part of the game.  Yes you have to do math with interest when you use the credit card but you don't always use the credit card in the game.  I will stick to the old fashioned Monopoly board game.
Megi  J.
Wilmington, De
Coming soon... uploaded by Megi  J.
It's Monopoly. It would take a bit of effort to ruin this game. The pieces are steel, all the other pieces and board look just fine. This purchase has led to hours of frustration and family arguments, just like the Monopoly I grew up with!