BY COMIC IMAGES

Great Buddies. Adjustable straps. Carry pouches. Great for fans of all ages. Soft and cuddly plush construction. Officially licensed Comic Fans, rejoice!  Comic Images has raised the bar for cute and cuddly plushies.  Backpack Buddies are figural Backpacks themed to your favorite characters.  Soft, cuddly, and will keep your things secure . Adjustable straps and carry pouches make these "Buddies" great for young and old alike.  Recreate the scene from "Empire Strikes Back" where Luke has to play "Jungle Taxi" to Yoda!  Perfect as a gift for all. see more...

Melanie R.
Melanie R.
This update backpack is slightly creepy. If there was at least one person in this world that hasn't seen Star Wars they would kinda freak out seeing this backpack on a child. It's and old green alien man... Kinda creepy.
Latisha R.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
This is too cute!! My son would so love this toy!! Why does it have to cost so much? If it were a little less money I would buy it.But, for this amount of money I don't think so.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Hemet, CA
This so cute. The only thing, I'd have to get one for my husband and my son cause if not, they'll be fighting over it..
Shawna O.
Shawna O.
Medford, OR
I saw this backpack at Target. I thought it was super cool to have Yoda just chillin on your back. A closer look showed me that Yoda's face looks weird and not like the actually character, but a knock off. I would not purchase this item.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Expensive, but totally worth it as a gift. Be wary, it is a knockoff since it's not made by George Lucas (aka intellectual owner of Star Wars). Nonetheless, had too much fun with this thing. Great for costumes, hanging out, conversation starting, all around great. Not the best for actually carrying things, but decorative.
crystal Z.
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
This so cute I love it my daughter would love to have this need know where get one too cute in love