Comfy Control Dog Harness - As Seen on TV uploaded by Staci S.

BY AS SEEN ON TV

Taking Your Dog For A Walk With A Traditional Collar Can Cause Agony By Putting Undue Pressure On Your Dog's Throat. This Harness Is The Most Humane Way To Walk Your Dog. It's Designed To Spread Pressure Evenly On The Chest Plus It's Made Of A Strong, Yet Soft Air Flow Mesh For Maximum Comfort. Your Dog Will Love You For It. It's The World's Most Comfortable Harness. No Choking - Ordinary Collars Can Cause Agony Cool Air Flow Design Adjusts In Seconds For A Custom Fit Matching 5' Leash Included For Small Dogs, Chest Range 15.5" - 19" Yorkshire Terrier Shih-Tzu Pug Boston Terrier Cocker Spaniel Corgi Jack Russell And Many More Made In China see more...

Stephanie U.
I used this on my rescued Shih-Tzu and it worked great. When he passed, I rescued my yorkipoo a month later. My Shih-Tzu was 16 and walked at a very slow pace but my yorkipoo, only 1.5 years, likes to pull me. While the material was flexible enough, after about 4-5 months I saw the wear and tear.
I am now a loyal Puppia fan even though it's twice the price. If you have an older or non-active pup this one will definitely work for you!
Megan V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We bought this harness for our Yorkie. It was the least expensive harness that we could find, so we figured we would try it. This harness is awesome. It is super light weight, easy to put on and doesn't make my dog uncomfortable. With the adjustable velcro and the adjustable straps, it ensures that it is the correct fit every time. Would definitely recommend this product.
Danielle W.
Like the other user said, it's good for the money. I actually picked this up at Bed, Bath, & Beyond and was able to use a coupon on it. Was very useful (and cost effective) for my growing puppy!
Jaimie B.
Mesa, AZ
I bought this for my small dog, and it seemed like they would really enjoy the comfort that it provides. In spite of the fact that it is meant to be comfortable, it did not fit. It worked for my other small dog, but it is not adjustable for hat type of dog you have. On the other hand, it is great quality!
Ellen D.
Chesterfield, VA
I bought this for my beagle, since i thought his collar and leash were pulling to much against his neck. He hated this harness, and somehow he ended up getting his mouth onto it and biting a huge whole in it.
Arielle G.
I used this harness for my shih poo when he was a puppy. it helped when training him to walk and didn't choke him. It was kind of difficult to put on them at first
Kady E.
I bought this for my Maltese and have tried getting him to wear it several times, but he doesn't like it.
Janelle N.
I buy this a lot for my yorkies. They loved this, easy to slip them in and most importantly didn't choke them.
Jessica H.
Missouri City, TX
Bought this for a doxie and she destroyed it. She hated the feel of it and she seemed really itchy.
Staci S.
Edmonton, AB
Pet Lover Expert
I bought this harness for my 2 year old Boston terrier and he loves it. I use it numerous times a day when I take him for a walk. I like that it is spongy under his front legs so he doesn't chaff on long walks. I'm undecided on if it really keeps your pooch from pulling. I do notice he walks a bit better with the harness on but he still pulls when he wants to. I bought this at Canadian Tire for $20 so it's definitely worth the money and it's still in great shape after 7 months.