Comforts For Baby Baby Powder 15 Oz 11110385130

by comforts for baby

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Comforts For Baby Baby Powder 15 Oz 11110385130!
How would you rate this product?
Fabiola Z.
Woodburn, OR
Comforts For Baby Baby Powder 15 Oz 11110385130 uploaded by Fabiola Z.
I like using this #babypowder before I was, I noticed that the strip peels off a lot easier and pain free! Do you prep your body before waxing? #Influenster #voxbox #contest #birthdaycontest
Crystal J.
Elkhart, IN
Comforts For Baby Baby Powder 15 Oz 11110385130 uploaded by Crystal J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Baby powder is EXPENSIVE! This one is about half the cost of name brand and it works just as well to keep moisture away. And it smells very nice. The only trouble I've had with this brand is the top doesn't always twist right. I use it on myself, my fiance, and my beautiful babies.
Anna H.
Flint, MI
Comforts For Baby Baby Powder 15 Oz 11110385130 uploaded by Anna H.
Awesome. Works just as good as any other brand I decided to give it a try because Kroger had it on sale for. 99 and it didn't disappoint me. I'm usually a little nervous to use some brands on my baby but this was A-ok in my book.
Karen A.
Baytown, TX
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Este polvo de bebé me dicen que es muy bueno nolo e usado es primera ves vamos a probarlo aver que tal y les cuento que me pareció..
Sarah B.
Forest Park, GA
I haven’t purchased Johnson’s baby powder in years because I find the store brands to be the same thing. I buy the Comforts brand powder at Kroger and find it works great. I love this product and will continue to repurchase over and over.
Charlie B.
Chandler , AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this project an as a cheaper price it’s better to. Works just like any other baby powder. And it is compared to Johnson’s baby powder. It’s pure and soft to skin which is why i’m 100% satisfied with it
Erica M.
Grand prairie
This is a great product! Price is reasonable and compared to big brands works just as well. It is a heavier powder but I don't think that's a bad thing. At least we're not breathing it! Suitable baby powder. I was happy with the purchase and I have bought several times!
Karen  R.
I love this. It’s a Kroger brand that I started to use because the ingredients are not harsh for my baby’s bottom. I noticed name brand baby powders only further irritated my daughter’s bum. I found this and it immediately helped smooth her bum when ever she had a diaper rash or something else that irritated her. I will never use another baby powder other than this brand.
Marta R.
Los Angeles, CA
This powder works great we buy it when our regular other name brand powder is not available and this one works just as good
Anntara M.
Salem
Great cheaper than name brand. It's a fred Meyers kroger brand. Lots of coupons and deals in the app and in store!

Looking for your answer?