BY COMFORT ZONE

Stress Reducing Pheromone for Puppies & Dogs Clinically Proven to Help Control Stress Related Behavior:*. Excessive Whining. Destructive Chewing. Trembling. Hiding. Panting Patented Pheromone Product Veterinarian Recommended. Make Your Dog Feel Safe & Secure Comfort Zone® with D.A.P. Diffuser helps make your dog feel safe and secure.  D.A.P is clinically proven to help control stress-related behavior in dogs.*. Puppie. see more...

Debbie T.
Albuquerque, NM
These were recommended to me by my vet because I have had quite a few dogs fights in my house and I have one dog that does not stop barking when a stranger (to them) comes into my home The aroma that comes from them are suppose to calm dogs. I purchased 4 of them and put them in different areas of my home. In my opinion they did not work at all on my dogs, or help at all on my dogs. My dogs still went after each other and the barking did not cease at all.
Jessica L.
Saint Charles, MO
Made no change in my anxious girl. I had really high hopes, too, since Feliway worked so well for my cats.