SportsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsComfort Zone
Comfort Zone Hydramemory Extra Cream 24h, 169 oz

Comfort Zone Hydramemory Extra Cream 24h, 1.69 oz.

by Comfort Zone

Hydrating. Nourishing. Cream. Hydrating, nourishing face cream

How do you like this product?
Start your review of Comfort Zone Hydramemory Extra Cream 24h, 1.69 oz.!
Carrie J.
Hattiesburg, MS
Comfort Zone Hydramemory Extra Cream 24h, 1.69 oz. uploaded by Carrie J.
Ok this stuff is really great. First of all, it moisturizes without leaving skin feeling greasy at all, and it smells absolutely gorgeous. Price point is a little high, but honestly for a face cream that does what it promises? I don’t mind paying a little more. Comfort Zone Hydramemory Extra Cream 24h, 1.69 oz.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Comfort Zone Hydramemory Extra Cream 24h, 1.69 oz. uploaded by Vivian E.
I received a sample of this cream in one of my subscription boxes. This product has a very good formula. True to it’s name, this has good hydrating effect. It smells great too. Definitely recommend 💕
Laura P.
This moisturizer is not as hydrating as I thought it would be. I have dry skin, and I found that it wasn’t enough for my skin. It also left my skin feeling tight/a little sticky after application.
myra H.
1,100 reviews
I had a sample of this product that I used for about a week. This seems to sit on my skin more than actually sinking in and I think that leads to it feeling kind of heavy. I retained this for nighttime use because of that, and over other serums that would do work under this product. I don't get that refreshing feeling from this like I have with other, really hydrating products and I also wasn't fond of the scent.
Kathryn G.
Seguin, TX
Just got this product and I’m loving it so much! It lasts overnight and my skin still feels dewy and plump when I wake up! Feels very light regardless of its strength and I can use it both morning and night.
Andrea C.
Portland, OR
Comfort Zone Hydramemory Extra Cream 24h, 1.69 oz. uploaded by Andrea C.
It smell fresh but not overpowering. This product hydrated my skin but didn’t clog my pores. The hydration lasted longer than I was expecting. I got a sample in on of my subscription boxes.
Revi W.
This is soooo hydrating, it’s like rubbing a creamy, rain-infused cloud on your face, and your face stays hydrated for the whole day. The scent is a bit “masculine”, as in found on some creams marketed for males, so maybe this is more of a gender-neutral scent now, but I kind of like it since it’s a clean scent (plus it goes away after 5 min). #InfluensterAwards2020
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
i received a sample of this in my january  Birchbox and i was hesitant on using it because my skin is so sensitive, but oh my lawwwwwd, this cream is SO good.. like so good. the cream is extremely lightweight, but creamy and hydrating. the smell of it is luxurious and perfumed, but it actually never caused any extra oiliness or breakouts. i'm super happy about trying this and 100% recommend if you can afford the whole container!
Tina A.
Orem, UT
I loved using the product as my nighttime moisturizer. It smells delicious (in a pure way, not an artificial way) and my normal to dry skin soaked it right up. In the mornings my skin would be soft and luscious.
Dominique A.
La Jolla, CA
I love a lot of products, but I cannot recommend more strongly that you buy this moisturizer. It is quite literally the most perfect facial product I have ever purchased; lightweight, melts into skin, intensely hydrating, excellent ingredients, formulated in Italy, made with sustainable and eco friendly practices, and leaves my skin SO glowy, dewy, and youthful. I’m SO obsessed.