Comfort Zone Feliway Plug-In and Refills

BY COMFORT ZONE #30 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Features Clinically Proven To End Urine Marking Within 30 Days With A 95% Success Rate Calms Cats In Stressful Situations Or New Environments Such As Transport, Boarding, Or Hospitalization, Meeting New Pets Or People see more...

• What's the cheapest you have found this for? Refilling it every ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had any luck with this? Was hoping to find something t...3 Answers
  • Approximately how long does this last before you have to refill i...18 Answers
Comfort Zone  Feliway Plug-In and Refills
Comfort Zone Feliway Plug-In and Refills
  • "After my daughter was born my cat freaked out and started peeing out of the litter box, especially on the area rug right near my husband's desk...." in 11 reviews
  • "I recently relocated across country -- we changed addresses three times in as many months, and had a lot of traffic in our original home from potential buyers, and a new home shared with family members unfamiliar to my cats." in 6 reviews
  • "Refusing that advice, I went searching for a product that would help calm them down so that they could at least be in the same room together." in 5 reviews
  • "This will work wonders for anyone who is having cats with behavioral issues, or bringing a new cat home and introducing them." in 5 reviews
Cari S.
Cari S.
Brookings , SD
I am in love with the feliway defusers. My cat was urinating outside of the litter box like crazy. I was literally at my wits end. Took her to the vet and they recommended feliway. At first I was nervous because it didn't seem to have any affect on her and she continued to spray. After about 3 weeks, everything changed and she is back to only using her litter box. I couldn't be happier!
Samantha Q.
Samantha Q.
These definitely helped my cats get a long better. I brought a 4 month old female kitten into our home with a 6 year old male cat and needless to say, they didn't get along right away. I put these around the common areas and they slowly started to get along better. These also helped when we moved into a new home. I put them in the home before bringing the cats and believe it helped with any anxiety they may have had about the move. I truly believe in this product!!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Norwich, CT
When me and my husband got married, his cat moved in with us. He was very upset he had to leave his home and his comfort zone. He began to pee on only my things since he associated the change with me. We got this and he IMMEDIATELY stopped. We have not had a problem since!
Katelynn L.
Katelynn L.
I love using these to mask the odor of the litter box that is in my living room for when guests come over.
Marina W.
Marina W.
Arlington, MA
My cat wouldn't stop spraying in the house and we tested everything. Nothing would work, except for this. The plug in somehow calmed my cat and he stopped spraying the rug. It is expensive though, but worth it if nothing else will work.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Lexington, KY
When I first started using Feliway, I wasn't really sure if it was working or if their new behavioral medications were doing the job. A couple of months after we stopped using Feliway, after having used it for 6 months, we noticed the cats becoming agitated again. One month after reinstating the use and they're calmer again, making the house livable and not a war zone! I highly recommend this to my friends who have cats with anxiety problems.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Loveland , OH
A behavior specialist suggested I use this with a cat I have who has a ton of anxiety issues. I used it for a few months and never saw a change with her. She still was always on high alert, tense, and got crazy when guests came over. The product is expensive and not worth the money in my opinion. I also only used it in the high traffic room, but not in all rooms. It may have worked better if she was contained in a small area with the plug in. Not sure.
Laurel W.
Laurel W.
Huntington, WV
I actually bought this product from my work because I had a foster cat that was having behavioral issues, marking territory and having issues with stress levels from a new environment. I started using the diffusers and the house spray and I noticed that it did help with both the stress and the marking of territory. Depending on how many pets you have and the pheromone levels, you may use one vial up very quickly, even within a few weeks. The retail is fairly pricey, I purchased and got for a discounted price through my work. They do work well, but you have to be willing to repurchase the refills sometimes very soon. The refills are cheaper than the actual diffuser though, so that's always a plus.
Andrew W.
Andrew W.
I moved into a new apartment and my cat was very wary about his surroundings but more time along with Comfort Zone seemed to make him less skittish and "fluffed".
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Catawissa, PA
Out of sheer desperation I tried this product when my spayed, female cat started marking. We were living with my mother and her three cats at the time, waiting for our new house to be finished. My cat and one of my mother's cats just couldn't get along, there were constant cat fights and the stress led both cats to begin marking. We plugged in two of these, one on the first floor and the other on the second. We did notice that the cat fights subsided, but the marking continued. Not even the anxiety pills from the vet could calm my cat down, so maybe she's just a nutcase. The situation was only solved by physically separating the two cats. We kept my cat in our bedroom, and her issues stopped immediately. We thought she'd be miserable being locked in one room all day, but she perked up and became happier than she'd been in months. Just wished we would have tried that before buying these expensive plug ins.
Marlena M.
Marlena M.
Approximately how long does this last before you have to refill it? I have 3 cats (two boys and a girl) who have all grown up together from same litter. For some reason the smaller male is very competitive with the bigger male. Which leads to occasional fights, scratching everything in sight, territory "claiming", and "marking their spots". My vet said it would stop if they were neutered but two years later...it's still a problem. Tried his other suggestions too but nothing worked yet. Anybody think this will stop the crazy behavior and carpet mess?
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Has anyone had any luck with this? Was hoping to find something that would calm my cat down as he's always anxious and licking himself.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Toronto, Ontario
What's the cheapest you have found this for? Refilling it every month gets $$$