Comfort Zone Feliway Plug-In and Refills

BY COMFORT ZONE #23 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Features Clinically Proven To End Urine Marking Within 30 Days With A 95% Success Rate Calms Cats In Stressful Situations Or New Environments Such As Transport, Boarding, Or Hospitalization, Meeting New Pets Or People see more...

• What's the cheapest you have found this for? Refilling it every ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had any luck with this? Was hoping to find something t...3 Answers
  • Approximately how long does this last before you have to refill i...18 Answers
Comfort Zone  Feliway Plug-In and Refills
Comfort Zone Feliway Plug-In and Refills
Buy on PETCO*
  • "After my daughter was born my cat freaked out and started peeing out of the litter box, especially on the area rug right near my husband's desk...." in 11 reviews
  • "I recently relocated across country -- we changed addresses three times in as many months, and had a lot of traffic in our original home from potential buyers, and a new home shared with family members unfamiliar to my cats." in 6 reviews
  • "Refusing that advice, I went searching for a product that would help calm them down so that they could at least be in the same room together." in 5 reviews
  • "This will work wonders for anyone who is having cats with behavioral issues, or bringing a new cat home and introducing them." in 5 reviews
Cari S.
Brookings , SD
I am in love with the feliway defusers. My cat was urinating outside of the litter box like crazy. I was literally at my wits end. Took her to the vet and they recommended feliway. At first I was nervous because it didn't seem to have any affect on her and she continued to spray. After about 3 weeks, everything changed and she is back to only using her litter box. I couldn't be happier!
Kim G.
Had this plugged into the wall in our hallway and it calmed down our cat enoguh to where she felt comfortable in her new home
Summer A.
Jackson, NJ
Amzing ! love it!
Jamie B.
Holt , MI
We bought this for our Brown Tabby Persian after our Himi passed away to try and give her something to clam and de stress her. It seemed to work well with mellowing her out but the refills are so expensive that we did not continue to use.
Jessica C.
Oxford, NC
I love the comfort zone product for my cats. Especially around the holidays when we have lots of people in and out of the house as well has their small dogs. has helped tremendously with urine marking.
Frances K.
Blandford, MA
One of my kitties was marking my couch after a recent move. She has never marked anything before and started this new behavior after moving to a new house. I used everything I could find to stop her from doing this to my couch but nothing worked. Until the day I found Feliway.
I used the plugin right behind the couch. It took a little while but she stopped marking. I could not be happier with this product.
Yes they go fast but the are worth it to get your kitty thought a tough time.
Jamie D.
I tried this when my PTSD girl cat had a relapse when my boy cat had to wear a cone. She would his, swat, and hide. He would stalk and chase her. I bought multiple plugins, one for upstairs, one for downstairs. I couldn't tell that it was working really. They still had their moments, even now when he is out of his cone. But boy...let that thing run out and they're back at it. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Cana B.
Pendleton, SC
I loved to use these when I move. But honestly, they don't work as well for anything else.
Wendy W.
Phoenixville, PA
I use this diffuser when I introduce a new cat to the house, or when a lot of people will be over, or on the 4th of July because the fireworks are so close to my house, just 2 blocks away!! Whatever can or will cause stress in your cat's life, this is a good and easy product to use. Just plus it in and it works for a month. Depending on how big your house is or the situation, you might need more then one on at a time. My cats just seem less stressed and more willing to be a part of the family when it's on, and if the cats are happy, everyone is happy. :)
Gesci M.
Sanford, NC
My old cat sprayed (neutered), and Feliway discouraged that without negative training. We also move frequently, and Feliway keeps our current cat calm in new homes and helps keep her adjustments smooth.
Marlena M.
Approximately how long does this last before you have to refill it? I have 3 cats (two boys and a girl) who have all grown up together from same litter. For some reason the smaller male is very competitive with the bigger male. Which leads to occasional fights, scratching everything in sight, territory "claiming", and "marking their spots". My vet said it would stop if they were neutered but two years later...it's still a problem. Tried his other suggestions too but nothing worked yet. Anybody think this will stop the crazy behavior and carpet mess?
Tiffany A.
Has anyone had any luck with this? Was hoping to find something that would calm my cat down as he's always anxious and licking himself.
Samantha H.
Toronto, Ontario
What's the cheapest you have found this for? Refilling it every month gets $$$