Comfort Zone Feliway Cat Diffuser Kit uploaded by member-eb806945112aa3a25215476ae4eb50aa

BY COMFORT ZONE

The veterinarian recommended Comfort Zone with Feliway Diffuser forCats helps keep your kitty's curious paws at bay and discouragesbad behavior, preventing scratching and urine marking. This productcan be used during various situations, including transitioningpets, moving into a new home and the introduction of new pets orpeople into the household. Lasts up to four weeks Veterinarian recommended Drug-free formula Replace diffuser every six months; replace refills every 30days Treats 500-650 sq. ft. Ingredients: Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone 2%, Excipients to 100 g Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Keep container tightly closed. Donot put fingers or hand into the diffuser. In case of contact witheyes, immediately flush with water and seek medical attention. Avoid contact with skin. If the product is swallowed, immediatelyconsult a doctor. Store at room temperature. Risk of Electrical Shock. Use only in properlyfunctioning 120-volt electrical outlet. Test the GFCI outlet on aregular basis. Do not use an adapter or electrical cord with thisproduct. Risk of Fire. Do not cover the diffuser. Do not placeunderneath or behind furniture. Use of other substances mayincrease the toxicity or flammability of the product. Care Instructions: Oils may collect on the diffuser over time. To clean, removediffuser from outlet and wipe with clean, dry cloth. Directions for Use: Remove bottle cap. Screw diffuser onto bottle and tighten. Plug into electrical socket in the room your cat is in themost. Replace bottle after four weeks. Use for 90 days for best results. see more...

• Has anybody used both the comfort zone with Feliway as well as Feli...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this diffuser to help introduce a new cat into the...4 Answers
Lani G.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
My cat Mimi was scared of everything. A cough, a sneeze, people, or other cats sent her running under the bed or wherever she could go. I bought this so that it would calm her nerves & I noticed some improvement overall. She also had a tendency to pee in random areas when she was anxious or scared. This helped eliminate that bad habit & I think it worked because she wasn't as tense/freaked out. One con is that it is expensive & I never felt comfortable leaving it plugged in for long periods of time.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
When I adopted my male cat, my female cat had been the only pet for 2.5 years. Though both are spayed/neutered, she had a difficult time adjusting. I purchased two diffusers for a reasonable price - what a life saver! She stopped showing signs of anxiety within 24 hours.
Finley T.
Finley T.
This works great for my cat. She's sweet but is extremely suspicious of visitors and sometimes aggressive. The first night using this she was extremely relaxed and slept right next to me all night and didn't wake up at 3am and wreak havoc like she usually does
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Midlothian, VA
Worked miracles for my anxious cat. I understand this doesn't work for all cats. She LOVES catnip if your cat is susceptible to catnip then I definitely think this is worth a try.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Pet Lover Expert
My cat Ruffian likes to scratch up the couch when he gets scared or stressed out. A friend of mine suggested that I get this beceause it helps keep her cats calm and not scratching things. I tried it out and like it.

At night, if we don't plug this in the cats are meowing and pounding at our bedroom door at all hours of the night. This helps keep them calm and helps with their stress levels too. When I plug it in, my cats don't destroy the furniture either.
Cari S.
Cari S.
Brookings , SD
Pet Lover Expert
I am in love with the feliway defusers. My cat was urinating outside of the litter box like crazy. I was literally at my wits end. Took her to the vet and they recommended feliway. At first I was nervous because it didn't seem to have any affect on her and she continued to spray. After about 3 weeks, everything changed and she is back to only using her litter box. I couldn't be happier!
Erica T.
Erica T.
Pet Lover Expert
I used this product for over two years; at first I bought it so my cat would feel comfortable in our new home, and then my vet recommended I use it because my cat was urinating outside his litter box. I can't say that the product really had any efficacy, as my cat is pretty much the same with or without the plugin.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Roanoke, VA
This stuff was a miracle! I purchased it when we were introducing a new kitten to the household. She was fighting with her older sister almost constantly; they were both terrified of even looking in each other's directions. I plugged these in literally while they were hissing at one another and within a few minutes they had stopped. In a couple of days they were not only not fighting, but they were PLAYING together. We did not refill it immediately to see if the peace would last without it, and it did; however, the kitten has had a few weeks of ridiculous behavior (she literally tried to climb a wall today) so we're re-introducing it to see if it helps her mellow.

I would definitely recommend his to multiple cat households. And no- it doesn't matter if you get the scratching and marking or the multiple cat version. Get whichever you can find!
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff is amazing. My cat was peeing on my stuff as she was jealous of the puppies. I got this and she has not since then. She is so much happier now. This is a good price compared to the name brand feliway.
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Evansville, IN
I honestly had such high hopes for this product after the vet recommended it. These puppies are pretty expensive and after we moved, our neutered cat started spraying in our new apartment. Our cat did seem more chilled out at first, but it hasn't helped much with the spraying. Before the move he was able to roam about in the country and go in and out as he pleased. What's worked best for us is letting him go in and out on the balcony, even though I get nervous that he'll jump off from our second level unit. This product just didn't really do much for us.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Westland, MI
Has anyone tried this diffuser to help introduce a new cat into the household? My two cats aren't really exhibiting problem behaviors but there is still some tension from them getting used to each other and I wonder if this would help with the adjustment period.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Has anybody used both the comfort zone with Feliway as well as Feliway's proprietary refills? Are they any different- prices tend to be much lower for comfort zone.