Pet SuppliesPet Care & SuppliesComfort Zone

by Comfort Zone

Comfort Zone Cat Calming Collar helps your cats feel happy and relaxed while reducing unwanted behaviors. Comfort Zone’s Collars are drug-free and release calming pheromones close to your cat wherever they may go. These natural signals communicate safety a

Does this work for cats with less than a year?
Start your review of Comfort Zone Cat Calming Pheromone Collar, Anxiety & Stress Relief Aid, Breakaway Design, Grey, 2 Pack!
Anna A.
1,013 reviews
Comfort Zone Cat Calming Pheromone Collar, Anxiety & Stress Relief Aid, Breakaway Design, Grey, 2 Pack uploaded by Anna A.
I received these products for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. Two of my cats have been wearing the Comfort Zone Collars for a few weeks. The younger cat is normally after the older one. The younger cat almost intimidates the older cat and doesn’t want her anywhere near her. Since they have both been wearing these collars they seem to be a little more calm. The younger cat has slightly calmed down. The older cat that is so sweet and just trying to be her friend seems to be more outgoing. They both have been able to be near each other without any fighting. I really think these Comfort Zone collars have calmed them both down. The younger cat has not been scaring the older cat as much. These calming cat collars have helped them to be in the same area without any fighting. I don’t think these are a perfect fix but they have tremendously helped. I am so happy that my cats were able to try these Comfort Zone Calming Pheromone Collars. They are easy to put on and breakaway so they are safe for the cats. I would definitely recommend these collars to other owners of pet cats. I would 100% purchase these collars again. I plan to put them on our next Chewy.com order. I really believe that these collars actually brought my cats closer. I just need to keep purchasing these collars to keep my two cats calm.
Victoria H.
N Royalton, OH
Comfort Zone Cat Calming Pheromone Collar, Anxiety & Stress Relief Aid, Breakaway Design, Grey, 2 Pack uploaded by Victoria H.
So Tucker is pretty mellow to begin with but he gets those kitty zoomies pretty bad and the 6 and 4 year old get taken dowb by those zooming lol So I was Curious what this could do for him! I let him snif and lay by it at first seeing he had never worn a collar before didn't want to freak him out but he was highly interested and seemed to like it's smell. Eventually he let me slide it on I like the clicking locks they had but like ouch proof! I'll have to see over long term use if it helps a lot but it seems to help a little at least he didn't seem to mind it at all. lol so that's a win! I'd recommend trying it if you have a more anxious or grumpy cat to try out on too!
Madeline T.
Omaha, NE
Comfort Zone Cat Calming Pheromone Collar, Anxiety & Stress Relief Aid, Breakaway Design, Grey, 2 Pack uploaded by Madeline T.
My cat is a daring high energy rascal. He also has anxiety and possibly kitty OCD. He gets incredibly anxious when I’m out of town and can sometimes play too roughly with his younger sister. These help regulate him and keep in in an overall calmer state. They look quite handsome on him, and they can be adjusted so he could easily get out of needed. The smell is quite subtle. The reason I reduced a star is because I don’t believe they actually last a full month. They seem to wear off in 2.5-3 weeks!
Elana A.
Philadelphia, PA
Comfort Zone Cat Calming Pheromone Collar, Anxiety & Stress Relief Aid, Breakaway Design, Grey, 2 Pack uploaded by Elana A.
my cat is what you would describe crazy and wild. she has been noticeably a lot more calm and relaxed with this product. it really outdid itself with my expectations and I would recommend this to cat owners everywhere and would buy again.
Madeline G.
Palmyra, PA
Comfort Zone Cat Calming Pheromone Collar, Anxiety & Stress Relief Aid, Breakaway Design, Grey, 2 Pack uploaded by Madeline G.
My cat is very active at night and when I get home from work. Immediately I noticed as I was coming home from work that he wasn’t as eager to great me. This is great as it gave me time to wind down. He also wasn’t touching things as much at night. The only issue with the easy pop off of the collar that he was able to get it off and start chewing on it. This happened on several occasions.
Kayla F.
Hopewell, VA
Comfort Zone Cat Calming Pheromone Collar, Anxiety & Stress Relief Aid, Breakaway Design, Grey, 2 Pack uploaded by Kayla F.
I have a beautiful cat named Nova. She came in as a catch and neuter at my best friend's clinic and I instantly fell in love with her. But Nova definitely had an attitude; She will like you one moment, and the next, swats at you. Nonetheless, with comfort zones calming collar, we have noticed a tremendous difference in her attitude; and It only took a couple of days! She is so much more calm and welcoming. I will be buying again!!
Madison H.
Marietta, GA
Comfort Zone Cat Calming Pheromone Collar, Anxiety & Stress Relief Aid, Breakaway Design, Grey, 2 Pack uploaded by Madison H.
My cat and German Shepherd pup now get along for the most part. They would usually stray away from each other (as my cat remains alpha) but now she doesn’t mind the pup. I’ve noticed she’s more playful at bedtime after taking it off, as well.
Rosie P.
Verona, NJ
We adopted a 7mo old kitten and vet diagnosed him with anxiety and wanted to put him under anti depressants. As a person who believes in natural remedy, i told the vet that id look into natural alternatives first. And i found this! We have been using this for about 2 months and it helped him calm down. Im really happy i found this product! Sorry my cat wants his privacy 😂
Amber J.
Gardendale, AL
Comfort Zone Cat Calming Pheromone Collar, Anxiety & Stress Relief Aid, Breakaway Design, Grey, 2 Pack uploaded by Amber J.
I love the break away design of this collar versus the others I’ve tried. The end piece goes through the loop and has two notches that snap into the collar. It’s super easy to put on and adjust. My cat has only pulled it off once in the couple of weeks he’s been wearing this. There is a powdery residue on the collar at first but I didn’t notice it coming off on anything. There’s not a noticeable scent with it either so that’s good. My cats get along 90% of the time and only have occasional episodes where one will nip at another and I didn’t notice a difference in behavior after using the collars. They may be more effective for households with fewer cats because we do have a lot.
Vivian L.
Comfort Zone Cat Calming Pheromone Collar, Anxiety & Stress Relief Aid, Breakaway Design, Grey, 2 Pack uploaded by Vivian L.
My cat has terrible anxiety for the vet, she doesn't stop meowing on the way there and back. This helps her to be more calm and she isn't as anxious. It is a little pricey to be replaced for every so often, so I only use it when I need to take her to the vet.