Comfort Suites uploaded by Kimberly M.Comfort Suites uploaded by Kimberly M.

BY COMFORT SUITES

Comfort Suites
  • "everyones ive stayed at has always been very nice and clean with such pretty rooms and there service has always been nice and the workers were all soo great :)" in 7 reviews
  • "Sometimes I find their room rates overpriced but the rooms are always clean and I always receive exceptional service. " in 6 reviews
Kerri R.
Las Vegas, NV
The staff was really friendly and the free breakfast was awesome. It was nice to have hot choice mixed in with your other typical continental breakfast choices. Scrambled eggs, sausage, make your own waffles. Unfortunately the hotel we stayed at was older and pretty run down looking. Stains all over the carpets, in our room and in the elevator. Which just made it feel dirty. The shower was tiny and we always ended up with a huge puddle of water on the floor because the shower head sprayed out side the tube. The phones in our room never worked even though I asked that they get fixed on three different occasions. House keeping would take out dirty towels but never replaced them so I was constantly having to go down to reception to ask for towels(broken phone). The pool was broken and unswimable. We booked the hotel specifically so there was a pool for our kids to swim in. We were able to use the pool at the hotel next door but it wasn’t great. I would not stay there again.
Brittany W.
When I stayed at one in Georgia it was a really nice stay. The suit we stayed in was like being at home. The staff very nice. It all depends on the hotel and the staff where you stay.
Maria M A.
2036 S 15th PL Milwaukee Wis
Every year that we go on vacation to texas we drive
so we always use my choice privelage and book with comfort suites..We love the service how they treat us
The price the continental buffet and to top it off the pool for the family..We have no complains
Coral O.
Twinsburg, OH
Great place to stay. They have competitive prices against other hotels in the area. They have an option to request special floors etc and do a very good job at providing you with everything you need
marissa b.
Valdosta, GA
I work at a comfort suites here in valdosta Georgia. Of course i love it but the comfort suites in downtown Savannah is beautiful. It has an indoor pool and is about 4 blocks from river street. Not bad of a walk at all.
Ravan A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Really nice for the price. Love a free breakfast and they’re very clean. Always surprised that you get so much for free at a cheaper hotel - would recommend to anyone!
Sydney B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
These hotels are always welcoming and accommodating. Their free breakfasts are always good and the rooms are always clean. If there is ever, and there almost never seems to be, a problem with the room they are very quick to find another room or compensate us if they can’t move us.
Staci R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Priced higher than counterparts due to location but it was a mid stop spot so we didn’t need any additional amenities. A spot to lay our heads I’d say it sufficed.
Hazel W.
Battle Creek
Great hotel for me.. and good accommodation.. every time our Family having a trip or went to chicago. we always wants to stay in this hotel.. maybe they have a good accommodation and also is cheapest than other hotel.. just my opinion..
#greathotelforme...
Deneen M.
Maynardville, TN
A very decent traveling hotel if you’re trying to save money! They’re continental breakfast is usually quite good and they have fantastic customer service. I use this hotel at least once a year. I am satisfied overall. Always clean. Always the cheapest.
Lindsay B.
Myrtle beach , SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How comfortable are the beds?
Brianna W.
Leland, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does this hotel rank in anyones top 3?
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
Enfield, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How does this Hotel rank ????
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this your favorite hotel to stay in?
Rachel Q.
Southfield, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Do you offer any type of AAA discount?