Comfort Research The Classic Bean Bag uploaded by Kayla M.

BY COMFORT RESEARCH #64 in uncategorized

The Classic Bean Bag Has Been Everyones Favorite Chair For Over 40 Years! Updated With Bright Solids And Fashion Forward Prints. Trendy And Comfortable Seating Thats Great For All Ages. Filled With Ultimax Beans That Conform To You. see more...

Shauna A.
Pendleton , OR
We have one of these we picked up from a yard sale. It was a little flat, but we just bought a giant bag of beans and added to it. We also have a little bean bag chair for the kids.

One thing I like the bean bag chair for is that I can shape it to be a little nest for my baby if I need to set her down for a minute.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
I had one when I was younger..now my daughter has one. Every child should have one of these. My daughter brings hers out into the living room for movie nights. We also were fortunate enough to find a mini one for her bratz doll...lol..yay! Bean Bag Sleepover! haha
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
I had one of these when I was younger and I loved it. It was beyond the best seat in the house and it was so easy to take wherever I wanted. As soon as my daughter gets a little older I am definitely buying her one!!
megan b.
Winston, GA
When I was younger, I use to own a bean bag chair and loved it; until one day my brother and I managed to unzip the bottom of the bean bag chair and pretended that it snowed all over the house.
Ashley J.
Rockmart, GA
I have always LOVED beanbags and have had them since I was a little girl so naturally when I had my daughter we bought her one!! She slept on it and plays with it all the time
Caitlin S.
Dubuque, IA
When you are looking for a simple lounge chair while still enjoying time on the floor next to your pet, I would recommend a bean bag chair. Perfect for sitting or using to prop yourself up.
Kimberly M.
Georgetown
Ive bought lots from ebay but i did buy this bean bag. It was in good condition etc. Ebay is very reliable but I would use paypal with it.
Kayla M.
We have had our bean bag for maybe 2 years and it's extremely flat. I guess you can go buy more beans but that doesn't seem very long.
Ashley H.
Bean bag chairs NEVER fail you... unless they get a hole in them. These are the best! Every person on any age will enjoy these!
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Had a pink and purple one. So comfty. Great for anything :) ( I like to use mine for movie night :)
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
What color is your bean bag?
Yazmin G.
Lacey, WA
We use ours during gaming... When do you use your bean bag the most?
Sharon G.
Want to get for my son for Xmas. Been on One looking at them. Found some are filled with foam. Which is better foam or beans?