Comfort Research Big Joe Milano

by Comfort Research

Envelopes You In Ultimate Comfort Made With Tough, Stain-Resistant And Water-Resistant Smartmax Fabric Filled With Ultimax Beans That Conform To You Double-Stitched And Double Zippers For Added Strength And Safety The Big Joe Milano Chair Envelopes You In Ultimate Comfort.&Nbsp; The Back And Arm Rests Provide Soft But Firm Support.&Nbsp; This Chair Is Great For Any Room In The House.&Nbsp; Available In Durable Smartmax Fabric, Elegant Furs Or Soft, Supple Faux Leather.&Nbsp; Made In Usa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Comfort Research Big Joe Milano!
How would you rate this product?
Comfort Research Big Joe Milano uploaded by Brandy N.
These are great chairs for lazy days when you just want to read or game. They are super comfortable and light enough to be able to move it around easily. They have other colors to choose from too. Comfort Research Big Joe Milano
New Gretna , NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I been looking at this chair in Walmart for a long time. I finally decided to pick it up and I absolutely love it! I have the aqua blue/seafoam green one! It’s so cute and it’s very comfy! I sit in it all day! I would highly recommend this Big Joe chair. It’s so cute in my room!
Atlanta
We have one in black and the kids love it. Easy to wipe clean, too. Very durable fabric. Adults can sit in it, too and it takes up little space in the corner of the bedroom.
Pearcy, AR
Comfort Research Big Joe Milano uploaded by Erin J.
I purchased this chair for my 9 year old daughter for Christmas.  It is a great size for her to sit in and be comfortable.  I only gave 4 stars because the seat now, not even 6 months old is almost totally flat from the beans crushing.  It does have a zipper to refill, but the only people who sit in it are my children (9, 3 and 2 years old).  I didnt think it would have that much wear so quickly.  I purchased mine at Walmart online.  Everything else about the chair is very well made.  It is a great material and is holding up well other than the beans.
Pasco, WA
Fairly decent chair for kids! My daughter now uses one passed down by her cousin! Perfect chair for her room and her friends think it's cool! I think of it as a novelty. It's good quality having gone through 2 kids. When other parents ask if it's worth it, i always tell them to ask their kid first if they would even want one.
Peabody, MA
Comfort Research Big Joe Milano uploaded by Danna M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just purchased this chair for our prayer corner. It’s amazing! I love how I can cross my legs on it. It’s a perfect seating option for when guests come over too! It’s also very comfortable. I wasn’t expecting to love it as much as I do!
I love my Big Joe chair. It's super cute and comfy to chill out in or read a book. My only critique would be that the beans don't last long. I have to go buy beans and refill the chair. Other than that, it's a great thing to have for dorms/barracks.
Yuma, AZ
They make great furniture for younger people like college people in apartments. I saw it in walmart for only $29 and had to take the opportunity to buy two. Definitely worth the price compared to buying a chair.
Dexter, MO
Each of my boys owns one of these chairs. They are affordable. Each held up nicely for several months but after repeated use, they started losing their shape, looking similar to a regular bean bag.
Davenport , IA
Great chair for kids to lounge on! Got one for my 6 year old and he love it! Especially the fact he can sit in pretty much and position he wants lol. He has laid claim to it and won't let anyone else sit in it! I watch him just sink in get comfortable and watch his movie on Netflix and does in even move where as before he wouldn't sit still on the couch. It is made very well, sturdy. I love the fact that underneath it there is a zipper designed so the you can add more bean bag stuffing to it to keep it from going flat. It is definitely worth the money, I say buy it!