Comfort Products Office Chair: Twin Cushion Bonded Leather Executive Chair - Black

BY COMFORT PRODUCTS

Work at your desk for hours in this twin-cushion executive chair. Its high channel back, padded armrests and bonded leather upholstery provide the ultimate in comfort and style. Casters and a swivel seat offer easy mobility. see more...

Des S.
This chair sits in my office, and I hardly use it for two reasons: it is not really designed for short people and I don't have a desk. On it's own it's pretty comfortable, but hard to move around if the floor is carpeted. Good chair, just needs the right environment!
Kayla C.
Nashville, TN
We have one of these in our office at home and it's always been super comfy. I'm always on the computer for hours at a time and this chair always keeps my booty nice and cushioned!
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
My brother has one of this. So comfy, soft, and easy to relax. Great for just sitting in it, and also for making your office work enjoyable and easy.
ambyr g.
Arlington, TX
Love these chairs. They are so comfortable and recline pretty far. They also swivel easily and make office work much more enjoyable.
mike b.
Phoenix, AZ
Tried the chair very comfortable relaxing very duribale no cons very affordable good material i would recommend
felicity r.
Augusta, GA
Does it's job for my butt, I sits. <3 cushiony helps keep me comfy when I'm at my computer desk.
Courtney M.
Framingham, MA
A comfy chair is key for long hours of studying without back pain, so this is a must!
Brenna L.
I use this in my home, it provides excellent back support if you are sitting a lot at the computer and puts less strain on your muscles because of the extra cushion! worth the money in my opinion