BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Glide Pro-Heath Comfort Plus Floss is extra soft and gentle on gums, yet tough on plaque. The silky-smooth, shred-resistant texture slides up to 50% more easily in tight spaces vs. regular floss. see more...

Megan H.
This stuff is the best! It doesn't fray while I use it like some others. The spaces between my teeth are tight and his gets right in and out. I've been using it for a long time. I wouldn't switch to any other brand!
Sharon K.
Before a few years ago, I used to never floss (THERE. I SAID IT). When I would go for dental check ups or teeth cleaning appointments I would dread the end when they would floss my teeth. Something about it always terrified me; flossing my own teeth was even more terrifying. However, my sister introduced me to this floss and it changed my life. To be honest, I may be a bit biased because it is the first floss I actively continued using but we both agree that this floss is a bit thinner which makes the whole process easier. Over time, flossing became a habit and I'm sure I could use any floss now but I love how this one glides so easily and still removes everything between my teeth! Thank you Oral-B for this amazing product.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
We regularly use this floss in our house. It's great for anyone who has trouble getting floss between their teeth without shredding (what can I say, I haven't worn my retainer in 7 years). My boyfriend loves it because it's gentle and never makes his gums bleed. I feel like it's almost TOO gentle and waxed, because I find it slippery and difficult to keep a grip. It's effective at its job, so we will continue to use it until we find something better.
Deborah O.
These are really good for taking all that gunk out of your teeth. The only problem is that sometimes it can be too thick, and leave a gap between your teeth. But all in all if you buy it from Costco it's worth it
Martin R.
Downtown Los Angeles
I didn't not get it in a box however I got it at cvs and I like the floss but it's comes apart easier than others: I feel it's because it's shaped kind of like tape
I have used this brand floss for the past 8 years. It does not pull apart in strings, snag on my teeth or break. And, I love the refreshing mint taste that it leaves!!
Chelsea D.
Hyattsville
This is the best floss I've ever used. It literally glides in between even my closest teeth. Other flosses don't do that for me. And it tastes lovely.
Melissa W.
Nashville, TN
To be honest, I just use the floss that I get from the dentist, but it gets the job done and doesn't make my gums too sensitive after flossing.
Denisse Mariana C.
scottsdale
Super love this fluss, easy packaged to travel with or to carry on your purse i always have this
Jessica V.
Greenwood, IN
Oral-B makes a great floss and this is no exception! Easy to use and a nice minty flavor.