Comfort Inn uploaded by Chyrelle R.

BY COMFORT INN

Comfort Inn
  • "There's nothing that's outstanding about this hotel chain, but the couple times I have stayed at a Comfort Inn it is always clean, and comfortable." in 8 reviews
  • "Definitely not my first choice in hotels but if I have to stay at an Inn like this I would choose Comfort Inn as I think they have the best customer service for what you pay for. " in 7 reviews
  • "The hotel staff was always friendly and they offered a very nice breakfast buffet with each night you stayed." in 7 reviews
Briana W.
Cincinnati, OH
This hotel was absolutely great and the best one I stayed in. We had complimentary breakfast, the staff was very nice and respectful and it wasn’t to loud. The air conditioning in our room was broken and they switched our room right away and even gave us a better room. I would definitely recommend staying there.
Melissa S.
By far the best hotel chain I've ever experienced! Rooms ALWAYS are clean, great selection for breakfast, allows late check-out if needed, staff has been friendly at all locations I've been to, AND they have decent prices!!!
Emily V.
Plant City
Globetrotter Expert
We have never stayed at a comfort in before, but this was this first time and I'm not gonna lie, we were skeptical about it. For no good reason though! The place was great! No Westin, but it was reasonably priced, clean, and the staff was so helpful!
Angel H.
The comfort in that I stayed st in Asheboro, NC was very clean and comfortable. My stepdad used to be a big inspector an he checked out the room before we unloaded our luggage and said it was free of bugs.
Amanda W.
Globetrotter Expert
Great service ! Polite staff!! Reasonable prices!!
Free hot breakfast !! And we asked for an extra hour check out and they gave t to us free !!! We always use a comfort inn ūüíú
riz z.
Flushing, NY
the rooms at Comfort Inn TSW are small. E.g., to store your clothes you will have relatively little closet or drawer space -- just a modestly sized wardrobe. But the rooms are clean and the furnishings are up to date; wifi and coffee-maker also good. And yes, there is but one elevator and the lobby is tiny -- but the included breakfast is good, and if all the tables are taken you are free to take some nourishment up to your room.
And just down the block is an entry to a subway station, from which you can reach all of NYC; a few steps further is the theatre district in all its glory. In the other direction is an avenue with more dining options than you can sample in a week.
Bottom line is that our week-long stay was a pleasure. We got an excellent rate, the service was good, and we were so close to such wonderful attractions that the size of our room and the lack of lobby space and common areas was not a problem at all.
Monica G.
Canonsburg, PA
Terrible experience! All I wanted was a nice weekend away with my boyfriend but unfortunately there was a volleyball team staying there as well. The parents turned the lobby into a frat party! I kid you not they were drinking jell-o shots in the lobby! And it wasn't just one night but the entire weekend! The very minute you walked into the hotel it wreaked of alcohol. Their kids ran all through the halls and occupied the pool and hot tub all day. We complained a lot to the staff but they did nothing about it. If I was a hotel I don't think I would want it to be a frat party mixed with a chucky cheese play room.
Samantha B.
Joliet, IL
Love these hotels. They allow you to have an extravagant vacation on a budget. Our latest stay was the one in Disney world and I was blown away how clean they were, they were very accommodating, and so affordable. The pools are always nice and they have an above and beyond continental breakfast. Have stayed at a few comfort inns and they are all the same level of professional and cleanliness across the board
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Globetrotter Expert
My husband and I stayed at a Comfort Inn in Utah.  We were on a tight budget so that we could see as much as we could in our vacation time.  Comfort Inn was one of the most affordable hotels we could find to use as a "rest" between all of our hiking and camping, that fit our budget perfectly.  For an affordable hotel they had great services like breakfast and pools (much needed in a hot June in Utah) and they had a friendly staff that was helpful.  We will stay at Comfort Inn again as well as recommend.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I was alittle hesitant to stay here being as i normally stay at country inn and suites but to my surprise it was great. We walked in and smelled clean the man behind the counter was incredibly friendly at the end of a long day it was nice to not have to deal with someone cranky. The room was very clean and the beds where to perfect mix of hard and soft. I will be back to stay next time I'm up that way.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Globetrotter Expert
Favorite part of comfort inn?
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
Westfield, MA
Globetrotter Expert
Does all Comfort Inn's include breakfast??
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Globetrotter Expert
Is this a good hotel to stay in?
Ashley D.
Globetrotter Expert
Has anyone else stayed here?
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Globetrotter Expert
How many times have you stayed in one?