Comfort Inn uploaded by Chyrelle R.

BY COMFORT INN

• How many times have you stayed in one? 6 Answers
  • How clean is this hotel compared to most others?2 Answers
  • Is this a good hotel to stay in? 15 Answers
Comfort Inn
  • "There's nothing that's outstanding about this hotel chain, but the couple times I have stayed at a Comfort Inn it is always clean, and comfortable." in 8 reviews
  • "Definitely not my first choice in hotels but if I have to stay at an Inn like this I would choose Comfort Inn as I think they have the best customer service for what you pay for. " in 7 reviews
  • "The hotel staff was always friendly and they offered a very nice breakfast buffet with each night you stayed." in 7 reviews
riz z.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
the rooms at Comfort Inn TSW are small. E.g., to store your clothes you will have relatively little closet or drawer space -- just a modestly sized wardrobe. But the rooms are clean and the furnishings are up to date; wifi and coffee-maker also good. And yes, there is but one elevator and the lobby is tiny -- but the included breakfast is good, and if all the tables are taken you are free to take some nourishment up to your room.
And just down the block is an entry to a subway station, from which you can reach all of NYC; a few steps further is the theatre district in all its glory. In the other direction is an avenue with more dining options than you can sample in a week.
Bottom line is that our week-long stay was a pleasure. We got an excellent rate, the service was good, and we were so close to such wonderful attractions that the size of our room and the lack of lobby space and common areas was not a problem at all.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Globetrotter Expert
Although not fancy, this hotel gets it done. Some are nicer than others, and I wish that they were less expensive, but otherwise they're fine. I find that when I am driving and need a place to stop, this is a company that I trust to be both safe and clean. That said, this would not be a destination hotel for me, and really just a stop-over (or a hotel for when the rest of my trip is ridiculously expensive and I just need a place to sleep).
Annie M.
Annie M.
Baltimore, Md
I never stayed in this hotel before booking our stay for a cheer competition. Once we arrived the staff was very informative, our room was quaint and very clean. Competition morning a few girls somehow were left behind and the staff was amazing with making sure they were calm and safe and getting them to the people they belonged to in a timely manner. They have just won a repeat customer when I'm traveling with a large group of children.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
MCKINNEY, TX
From check in to check out- I had to keep reminding myself that I was not at my customary fav hotels and this was half of the price AND CLEANER AND MORE COMFORTABLE. The front desk peeps were top notch and the free breakfast was HEALTHY, NO CORNERS CUT, FRESH, AND DELICIOUS. My bed was COMFORTABLE, ROOM MODERNIZED, and CLEAN. I will be back.
Breeann B.
Breeann B.
Portland, OR
Comfort inn is a great place to stay and is affordable. I was a former employee at a Comfort Inn and know that the company respects its employees and offers great incentives as well. As a guest, I think they are down to earth hotels and a great place to rest your head for an average quality room.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This hotel is really good for the price. Generally if we need a hotel, we look for a Comfort Inn or a hotel of a similar standard. They usually have complimentary buffet style breakfast, which is a big plus. Every time I've been here, it's been really clean and the staff is very friendly.
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
We have stayed a couple times at Comfort Inn Motels. In my opinion the rooms are really clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. The decorations were nice too. However, I feel like their prices are reasonable. Overall, our experience was nice, and I would stay again in the future.
Idrialis C.
Idrialis C.
Globetrotter Expert
I've just been at one Comfort in in Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico, and not only it was very cheap, but the cleanliness, customer services, decoration, amenities and room services were amazing, outstanding. I hope all the others Comfort inn are the same or better!
Emma M.
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
Comfort Inn and Suites is a great chain of hotels. They are reasonably priced and I've never been met with bad service in the many years I have stayed with their hotels. They are not always the most advanced in decor or furniture style. Only reason for 4/5
Anja W.
Anja W.
Comfort Inn is obviously not the most luxurious hotel you could choose from, but it is affordable. It is always clean and the customer service is great, so I would definitely recommend this for anybody who wants to save some cash for a simpler hotel room.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Globetrotter Expert
Favorite part of comfort inn?
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
Enfield, CT
Globetrotter Expert
Does all Comfort Inn's include breakfast??
jeseca n.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Globetrotter Expert
Is this a good hotel to stay in?
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Globetrotter Expert
Has anyone else stayed here?
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Globetrotter Expert
How many times have you stayed in one?