Comfort Inn uploaded by Chyrelle R.

BY COMFORT INN

Comfort Inn
  • "There's nothing that's outstanding about this hotel chain, but the couple times I have stayed at a Comfort Inn it is always clean, and comfortable." in 8 reviews
  • "Definitely not my first choice in hotels but if I have to stay at an Inn like this I would choose Comfort Inn as I think they have the best customer service for what you pay for. " in 7 reviews
  • "The hotel staff was always friendly and they offered a very nice breakfast buffet with each night you stayed." in 7 reviews
Kasey F.
Bradford, PA
We booked our room last minute and the checkout girl was very nice and patient, especially since we were booking a pet friendly room with 2 medium dogs, she was still smiling and very friendly with us. The rooms were cozy and had all the essentials. The pillows were incredible, and I fell asleep as soon as I laid down. Now, when we were checking out, one of our dogs got sick and vomited on the ground. It was purely an accident, and I immediately started to clean it up. When the checkout girl approached me and my husband, she accused us of having doing it on purpose. As if I can force my dog is purposely puke? He simply ate too much breakfast and got too excited when he saw people approaching us. When I asked to speak to her manager, she refused. When we left the hotel, I called and she answered. She refused to let me speak to management. We were EVENTUALLY refunded because of her behavior and she was fired, but I will not spend my money there again, knowing I might be treated like that again. No matter how comfortable the beds are.
Savannah C.
Burgin , KY
I love comfort inn and suites! I book these hotels all the time in different locations and end up impressed every time! The rooms are comfortable, modern and spacious. The rates are impressive and the breakfast is like no other for the price! It’s always super delicious and they switch the breakfast up daily which is nice when you’re staying for more than one night!
Morgan C.
ashland, ky
Lately the comfort inn’s I’ve been to have bee recently remodeled rooms. So they’ve been really nice and updated. I’m not one to stay in a pricey hotel, but I make sure they are up to living standards. Comfort inn and quality inn are really great when they’ve been updated.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed at the comfort inn and suites in page Arizona and the hotel was so clean and very trendy. I was surprised! I didn’t think it would be as nice as it was and my boyfriend and I liked this hotel over other more expensive places.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve stayed at these hotels quite often. The one I’ve stayed at in Grand Blanc Michigan was always very clean . The staff was accommodating and friendly. The pool area was always kept clean and overall it is a win for me I recommend.
Ashley B.
Wyandotte, MI
Comfort Inn is my go to choice when i am looking to book a hotel room. The price is very affordable and the amenities are great. I don’t need a crazy expensive hotel to stay overnight on a trip so Comfort Inn is a great choice.
Hollie M.
Wetumpka, AL
We enjoy the comfort inn we stay at in Orlando. Nice and clean hotel with a great staff. The free breakfast is wonderful and they also offer shuttles. We stay here every time we go to Orlando and recommend it to everyone
Briana W.
Cincinnati, OH
This hotel was absolutely great and the best one I stayed in. We had complimentary breakfast, the staff was very nice and respectful and it wasn’t to loud. The air conditioning in our room was broken and they switched our room right away and even gave us a better room. I would definitely recommend staying there.
Yulissa A.
Florida
Amazing hotel. Never had an issue with my room or the employees. The properties I’ve stay at are always great. Very affordable and close to attractions I like to visit to in Orlando. They also have a shuttle service and free breakfast. Would definitely recommend this chain especially the one in Orlando close to universal.
Sara M.
Minden
We like staying at Comfort Inns for several reasons. You can usually find rooms around 100$ per night, they usually offer a pretty decent breakfast, and the last several all had indoor pools, which is a great bonus when traveling with kids. If there is bad weather this is amazing.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Favorite part of comfort inn?
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
Westfield, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does all Comfort Inn's include breakfast??
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a good hotel to stay in?
Ashley D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Has anyone else stayed here?
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How many times have you stayed in one?