Comfort Inn uploaded by Chyrelle R.

BY COMFORT INN

Comfort Inn
  • "There's nothing that's outstanding about this hotel chain, but the couple times I have stayed at a Comfort Inn it is always clean, and comfortable." in 8 reviews
  • "Definitely not my first choice in hotels but if I have to stay at an Inn like this I would choose Comfort Inn as I think they have the best customer service for what you pay for. " in 7 reviews
  • "The hotel staff was always friendly and they offered a very nice breakfast buffet with each night you stayed." in 7 reviews
Katie H.
Seattle
What started out as a not great impression was quickly recovered and amended by the staff at the front desk. We had checked into our standard king room and after looking things over it was evident our room had not been well cleaned prior to our arrive (particularly the bathroom) we went back down stairs to inform the front dest and to see if it would be possible for someone to go re clean the room while we stepped out to find dinner. The front desk acted very quickly with much apologies for the condition of our room, and offered to move us to king jacuzzi suit at no further cost. The staff really went above to make our stay happy and comfortable
Tera B.
Mounds, OK
We use this hotel chain on every trip! They have extremely nice staff! They have a excellent breakfast every morning! Plenty of choices for the picky eaters as well, they also have nice rooms and will help u with any thing you need such as travel in the city you are in and even help for any handicap you may have. Indoor pool, spa, and sauna! If you're traveling to where they have one of these hotels you should stay there their amenities are great and so are all of the people.
courtney w.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I honestly can say a lot of things about my experiences at the comfort Inn at Utica MI. The hotel gave me a lot of hassle and wouldn't let 2 of our guests stay in their rooms until I have someone else come at 1 o'clock in the morning to confirm reservations. My paster's room was trashed with McDonald's and Burger King waste. This was the night of my wedding and it has left sour taste in my mouth.
Nana B.
I went on a trip and after some circumstances l have to spend the night. Most of the hotels l usually used were booked during that weekends or it was very expensive since l was getting it the same day. I tried comfort inn, and l was every impressed, great customer service and clean room. Oh and the breakfast was awesome too. I was really impressed using them for the first time.
Kylie P.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
An inexpensive option, with provided breakfast in the morning, and an outdoor pool. The rooms very standard if simply is a lower grade hotel. The breakfast in the morning wasn’t very good so I suggest going out to eat.
Blake R.
Massillon, OH
Not the best hotel choice if you’re looking for luxury. Breakfast is provided but choices are limited. Hotel staff does make it easy to make your stay more comfortable. Bedding is subpar. Overall it’s an okay value for a couple nights stay to your destination. I wouldn’t stay here for longer than a couple night.
Krissia A.
I want to Santa Cruz and I stayed in this hotel I really loved it the beds were well-made nothing was dirty they checked up on this and what I really love the most was that there was free breakfast before we went down to the boardwalk me and my girlfriend went down and made herself some free waffles there's also eggs and sausages cereal and milk and coffee
Megan A.
We only stayed one night in the Comfort Inn, but it was really great. Everything was clean and well kept. They had breakfast the following morning and had a great selection of a variety of things. They also had a swimming pool but we did not use it since we just stayed overnight.
Jessie M.
Buffalo Grove
My mom and I loved staying here! It was definitely an affordable option which we appreciated. The room was perfect and the bathroom was really nice. Every time we go to visit my brother we typically use the comfort inn. So, I suggest you use it when you travel!
Candace B.
Bridgeton, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great stay! The place was clean, the rooms were big, and the pool was amazing. The price for the room was definitely ideal for the service that you receive. The location that I stayed at had a mini beach and the back as well as power sailing. Will definitely stay here again.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Favorite part of comfort inn?
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
ENFIELD, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does all Comfort Inn's include breakfast??
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a good hotel to stay in?
Ashley D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Has anyone else stayed here?
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How many times have you stayed in one?