BY COMFORT & HARMONY #67 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Ingenuity The Gentle Automatic Bouncer - Avondale: The Ingenuity automatic bouncer is recommended for a baby up to 20 lbs Age start: birth/age end: and up 30 minutes of continuous automatic bouncing: mimics mom's natural motion Gentle Softbeat Rhythms to help soothe baby, just like mom's own heartbeat The Ingenuity The Gentle Automatic Bouncer - Avondale has 8 melodies and 3 nature sounds Cradling seat with removable head support and integrated bolster for younger babies The Ingenuity automatic bouncer has a 3-point harness Removable, pivoting toy bar with 2 plush toys The Ingenuity The Gentle Automatic Bouncer - Avondale has a machine-washable seat pad Non-slip feet Requires 3 C batteries (not included) The baby automatic bouncer has non-slip feet Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brianna H.
tacoma , Wa
My baby loves this bouncer. It has a heart beat setting to help your baby be as comfortable as possible. I purchased this product from target and it was really inexpensive. With the soothing music and the bouncing movement my baby falls right to sleep! Great product.
Andie M.
Great item to have its portable so you can easily move from room to room. Lots of different sounds and songs and 2 bounce patterns to choose from
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
Love this bouncer so much, I bought it twice! I got this is a baby shower gift and my first born loved it. Has a nice steady bounce. When you first get it, the bounce might not be that great. I found that if you press down on the front a few times it'll loosen it up and give it more bounce. Great for a fussy baby that likes to be bounced. Once I found out I was pregnant again, and having twins I immediately went and bought the exact same one. I really like this bouncer.
Michelle R.
Paintsville, KY
My son has been very particular about swings and bouncers, but he seems to enjoy this one. I wish it had more settings and more songs or sounds, but I still really like this product. It helps keep him calm when I'm trying to wash his bottles, clean the house, or shower and his dad isn't home.
April H.
Elwood, IN
My son didn't love this as much as I thought he would. He's four months old and it didn't seem to bounce him very well. It also made a click noise. He occasionally likes to sit in it when we go outside and he likes the music.
Alexandra A.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this as a gift at my baby shower and my son LOVES it! Sometimes I can't get him to fall asleep unless he does it in this. I would recommend it to all of my friends. Well... if they had kids lol
Jessie T.
Arvada, CO
Love this bouncer so much I bought the whole avondale collection! my son loves all of them too!
Allison L.
Tuscumbia, AL
My LO loved this. We used it til he was about 6 months. It plays different sounds and music. Very Affordable. Worth every dime.
Rebecca H.
repton, alabama
My son loves this bouncer so much. Nice and steady bounce along with music. Easy to clean which is a plus!
Arlenne D.
Love this! My son doesn't fuss in it at all!! Makes a little clicking noise that I hate!! But my son doesn't mind it at all!