BY COMFORT & HARMONY

Comfort & Harmony Cradling Bouncer in Merry Monkeys: Recommended for a baby up to 20 lbs; until child can sit up unassisted Age start: birth/age end: and up Soothing vibration, 7 melodies, volume control and auto shut off Plush, cradling seat with Taggies signature tags Taggies tags engage baby and provide comfort and security Plush fabrics with removable headrest 3-point harness Toy bar with 2 plush toys Toy bar removes with 1 hand for easy access to baby Machine-washable seat pad Requires 3 C batteries (not included) Non-slip feet Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Yamilleth R.
Riverhead, NY
Me encanto mi bebe se queda dormido yo ahí .... y pues vibra y tiene música , ya ni bebe tiene 8 meses y quita la parte de arriba solito .. y lo recomiendo al 100% de verdad y creo q es hasta q el bb pese 22 libras o 25 creo
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
My daughter doesn't seems to mind this bouncer she falls asleep quickly after playing for a while without a fuss. The vibrations on the seat is nice and strong so she can defiantly feel it. I'm not a big fan of the frame and how easy it is to bend also not a fan of the way she sits in it. I feel like she's to far back with her body but her head is too far forward making her next bend weird.
Angie W.
Booneville, KY
I bought this for my son because it looked like it would be comfortable and fun for him, but when I put it together it was actually a lot more wobbly then I thought it should be and I had it put together correctly.
Jamie N.
Lubbock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter was comfortable in this but it was really weird that the animals faced away from her.
Katey M.
london, ['', '', '']
I bought this for my son a few months ago.. I wouldn't purchase this product if I were you, The frame is cheap and it snapped today while my son was in it and he smacked his head off of my hard wood floors. I called the company and they are going to fully reimburse me & send me a "loyalty gift" but that doesn't change the fact that my son now has a large bump on the back of his head. Very cheap product.
Jalisa L.
Windsor, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter loves this and so do I! Keeps her nice and snug while she plays with the toys hanging over her. The toys are also removable, which is great for when she is not using it.
Marla H.
Thunder Bay, ON
We use the bouncer a lot in our house. my daughter loves the vibration when she is fussy. easy and quick to put together.