Comfort & Harmony Comfort & Bouncer - Beige by Harmony uploaded by Hadiya E.

BY COMFORT & HARMONY

Comfort & harmony bouncer - beige see more...

Buy on Walmart
Romina R.
Sarasota, FL
I loved how soft the bouncer was and it vibrated and played music. Unfortunately we did not use it very often due to the fact that my baby hated it, she would scream and cry every time I tried to sit her in it.
Allyson N.
woodbridge, VA
I sit my son in this if I need to do something and he gets fussy. He just passed out and I can do laundry or clean the kitchen without worrying about him waking up or getting fussy.
Sierra S.
Kyle, Tx
My daughter absolutely loved this bouncer as an infant and loved putting her dolls in it now as a toddler lol saved my sanity as well as a new mom
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
These are so helpful for when my baby needs something to soothe her. The toys attached to the top also lets her learn her motor skills as well!
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
I loved this harmony comfort & bouncer. On the other hand, my son hated it. He would just cry every time I laid him down
Shelby B.
I love this product!!!!! I would recommend it to anyone! I guarantee of ya give it a shot you would fall in love!
Frish Q.
It looks cute in the picture but it's horrible quality. The fabric looks old and dirty (mine is new and I even washed it) the little toys are ugly and it holds baby too upright! I bought another bouncer this was awful
Brittany R.
Great chair for the price. Our baby loves to sit in it and it is nice and soft for her while she plays with her toys. It's light enough to take around the house or to our families house. I also like that the bar on top comes off.