Comfort & Harmony Bright Starts Playful Pinwheels Bouncer uploaded by Breana N.Comfort & Harmony Bright Starts Playful Pinwheels Bouncer uploaded by donna s.

BY COMFORT & HARMONY #28 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Bright Starts Playful Pinwheels Bouncer: Recommended for a baby up to 20 lbs Age start: birth/age end: and up Soothing vibration to calm baby Cradling seat provides support and comfort for baby Adjustable 3-point harness Interactive toys encourage baby to bat and play Toy bar removes with 1 hand for easy access to baby Machine-washable seat pad Requires 1 C battery (not included) Non-slip feet Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Katie T.
Louisa, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have two different ones that were bought for us at our baby shower and both of them ran batteries down so fast we couldn’t keep them in it! But other than that it’s a great product for the price and our daughter loves to bounce in hers and play with the toys
Samantha N.
Scottsdale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The product itself is great. Lightweight so it is easy to move room to room. It’s easy to bounce and has an activity bar. Unfortunately my daughter just wasn’t into it. We used it maybe 2 or 3 times.
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
My son loves it he's always falling asleep and I think it's cause of the vibration in it I really recommend it to the moms out there . To top it off you can't beat the price so is very good
Tiffiny M.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My house would be dirty without this bouncer. My baby has to have me in her sight or she will be fussy. I put the bouncer in the kitchen and I can wash dishes and cook. This is a life saver.
Alexis B.
Uvalde, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son had this and I would always put him in here when I needed to get this done and he'll watch me or watched the movie I put on for him. He did fine on it but once he got 8/9 months he found a way to get out of it. And that's when I stopped using it. I did love the cartoon design it had. It was colorful and nice package.
Brooke C.
Port Angeles, WA
This is the perfect gift for any parents to be, as my little girl is really starting to love playing in, around 5 months. It's a great price and it's easy to pack in a suitcase if you need to take on trips. Love the colors as it's not gender specific as well. The vibration is great too, not too strong, if you are wanting a very strong vibration, you might choose another one.
Tiffany M.
Hatfield, PA
This product is great! We had a few bouncing seats like this but we tend to put him in this one the most. It's very cute for any baby and also very affordable. We were given it as a baby shower gift and we love it. Only issue we have with it is forgetting to turn the vibrations off
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
I don't think I would have made it through colic without this bouncer. My son slept in this chair for months. Being upright settled his stomach but the gentlen vibration was probably really helpful too.
Chrystal C.
Killeen, TX
My baby was introduced to this in the NICU and he loves it great for babies with acid reflux easy way for them to be up 30-60 mins after the eat and still be entertained
Adal A.
Brownsville, TX
This is super cute I got it as a gift for my baby and he loves sleeping in it it vibrates and he loves that specially the toys and mirror and it's also a little bouncer so even better

back