Comfort & Harmony Bright Starts Playful Pinwheels Bouncer uploaded by donna s.

BY COMFORT & HARMONY #30 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Bright Starts Playful Pinwheels Bouncer: Recommended for a baby up to 20 lbs Age start: birth/age end: and up Soothing vibration to calm baby Cradling seat provides support and comfort for baby Adjustable 3-point harness Interactive toys encourage baby to bat and play Toy bar removes with 1 hand for easy access to baby Machine-washable seat pad Requires 1 C battery (not included) Non-slip feet Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Adal A.
Brownsville, TX
This is super cute I got it as a gift for my baby and he loves sleeping in it it vibrates and he loves that specially the toys and mirror and it's also a little bouncer so even better
Amelia S.
Mesa, AZ
as a newborn our daughter loved this product the vibrations used to put her to sleep and she loved looking at the toys
Brooke C.
Port Angeles, WA
This is the perfect gift for any parents to be, as my little girl is really starting to love playing in, around 5 months. It's a great price and it's easy to pack in a suitcase if you need to take on trips. Love the colors as it's not gender specific as well. The vibration is great too, not too strong, if you are wanting a very strong vibration, you might choose another one.
Tiffany M.
Hatfield, PA
This product is great! We had a few bouncing seats like this but we tend to put him in this one the most. It's very cute for any baby and also very affordable. We were given it as a baby shower gift and we love it. Only issue we have with it is forgetting to turn the vibrations off
Vera C.
North Port, FL
This was my life saver. I had 2 babies 14 months apart. I bought 2 of these and it was easy to put them to sleep in them. And they loved it. We went threw so many of them because they would break but it wasn't a problem.
Chrystal C.
Killeen, TX
My baby was introduced to this in the NICU and he loves it great for babies with acid reflux easy way for them to be up 30-60 mins after the eat and still be entertained
Nina H.
My son loves this bouncer, I just wish the vibration was stronger. I love how easy it is to move around, unlike his swing. When I take a bath sometimes I will just bring him in there and set it next to the tub and he will bounce and play or fall asleep and I can keep an eye on him!
Jaquilynn M.
Killeen, TX
My son is 4 months and has loved this rocker since he was about a month old. He loves to sit and watch me putter about the house and play with the little toy bar.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Mega Parent Expert
This is the best little bouncer. It's cute and colorful and the toys are adorable and at the perfect length for your baby to be able to reach and play
Marissa L.
Fort Riley, KS
I've had this bouncer for a few months and I love it. My son loves the toys and I love that it vibrates too. Great peoduct