Comfort 3 Advance

by BIC

#21 in Men's Razors

For sensitive skin

Are these any good?
Can someone tell me how well this work? I use bic products and have been very disappointment in their product. I would loved to buy this for my boyfriend but I want to know it is like the other bic products.
Start your review of Comfort 3 Advance!
Terri M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like these better than some of the razors I use for woman. It gives me a closer shave that lasts longer than my normal brand. And I do not get those little cuts on my legs as often.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,197 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Great day for a razor. It’s shaved your skin cleanly and smoothly. I wouldn’t recommend for sensitive skin
Franmery S.
Comfort 3 Advance uploaded by Franmery S.
Purchased at: Walmart
removes all hairs, leaves skin soft, has a gel that does not let you irritate your skin, and no red dots come out
Jose L.
I haven’t had it for a long time but for the time I had it, it’s good for sensitive skin and it gets the job done good.
Jesseca H.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
These were okay. I can't use without shaving gel. My husband did not like it either. It didn't provide him with a close enough cut. Also, every time we used it, the razor would leave razor burn.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I know these say "For Men" but I, being a woman, use them too and have, so far, not fallen off the face of the earth or spontaneously combusted or anything. I love these razors for their price (very affordable) and quality; I get a close shave without any irritation. I often purchase these razors and will continue to purchase them (as well as recommend).
Andrew D.
Citrus Heights, CA
These work great. I have very sensitive skin and these help out alot by not making breakout.
Colton S.
Kearney, NE
This product always leaves me feeling fresh and my skin doesn't get red and puffy. A smooth shave making you feel your best!
Adam O.
Sharp blades with a nice smooth shave. If your facial hair is a little long, these blades work great with shaving cream, but they're so smooth you could just use water if your hair is short and your in a situation that would call for you to not use shaving cream.
Reina H.
These disposable razors aren't the greatest. They are very flimsy. They aren't so expensive but I would recommend buying a different one other than these ones.